Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35605 times)

Offline bonneyman

Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »
It'll pass in the Dem controlled House. Only question is will 4 or more RINO Senators jump ship and seal the deal in the Senate.
I'm thinking it'll fall short, and Trump can stump on the failure every day till Nov 2020 and win re-election plus put the Dems out of the majority in the House.

If it succeeds, then we'll have President Pence. Any guess as to how long he'll last if the Dems taste blood in getting rid of The Donald?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:01:15 PM by bonneyman »

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 03:07:52 PM »
The Democrats always fail to see the "BIG" picture in all things Trump. RINO repubs know that if they vote for impeachment their careers are over; except for that fool Romney. He has an ax to grind with the Pres. and will likely vote in the affirmative.

Offline Elroy

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 03:10:01 PM »
What the dimwits are asking for is a resounding defeat at the polls. I hope they get exactly what they're asking for.

Yep...............Elroy said I

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:39:59 PM »
I see this backfiring in the Dems face. 

Gonna be a stretch to impeach a president with made up infractions.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:00:55 PM »
Well looks like Romney is going to vote for it. Sour grapes sore loser gets a chance to strike revenge. But I'm not surprised. He was/is a plant, a fly in the ointment.

Can the wackos bleed off 4 more RINO's? Who knows - though Trump has ticked off alot of people.

Is this something McConnell as Senate Leader can refuse to bring up for a vote? Sorry to say I don't know congressional rules well enough to make a judgement. One would hope - I know with the squishy RINO's that's a tall order - that with all the talk and threats the Dems have been voicing the past 2 years for impeachment the Republicans have done equal discussion on a defense and attack strategy.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:03:32 PM by bonneyman »

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 06:45:04 PM »
Just read the entire speech from Pelosi -- the end result is that NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!.

She just announced that there will be an "official impeachment inquiry" -- well, that's what's been happening in Nadler's clown show for the last year. In order to get an impeachment, the first thing Nancy has to do is CALL for a VOTE on the floor of the house. She didn't do that because she knows that by announcing the release of the full transcript this afternoon, Pres. Trump beat them to the punch and they'd look foolish once the entire transcript is read.

Remember, the "whistleblower" did not actually hear Pres. Trump's conversation -- but merely speculated on the content based on third party conversations. Bottom line, Pelosi only changed the language from Nadler's Judicial Committee investigation to Nadler's Official Impeachment Inquiry. Other than that, it's business as usual. Unless Pelosi brings up the impeachment issue for a house vote it's just a plain old publicity stunt to satisfy the leftist loons.

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 11:48:14 PM »
Well looks like Romney is going to vote for it. Sour grapes sore loser gets a chance to strike revenge. But I'm not surprised. He was/is a plant, a fly in the ointment.

Can the wackos bleed off 4 more RINO's? Who knows - though Trump has ticked off alot of people.

Is this something McConnell as Senate Leader can refuse to bring up for a vote? Sorry to say I don't know congressional rules well enough to make a judgement. One would hope - I know with the squishy RINO's that's a tall order - that with all the talk and threats the Dems have been voicing the past 2 years for impeachment the Republicans have done equal discussion on a defense and attack strategy.

George, not sure where you're getting Romney and four RINOs.  To pass impeachment in the Senate takes a 2/3 majority.  It will never happen.
boop/bop/beep

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 07:51:48 AM »
bumbling fucking idiots. when trump was elected it was theirs to lose and they did. this time around.....rather than finding someone that is electable the will fiddle  fuck around trying to force him out and end up costing them the election.

not that i am opposed to that because i think he is better than anything they are offering  but  the country as a whole loses out. the dems will lose the middle ground appeasing the fringe.

pardon my french, i started writing this last night and then was paged out to a fire call and spent 3 hours at that,  my sentiments have not changed.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:12:33 AM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline highland512

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 09:27:07 AM »
Either way this plays out I dont see it being a + for the democratic party. I think D leadership already knows they are shit out of luck for 2020 and are sick and tired of listing to the squad bitch and moan. By allowing this vote Nancy shuts up the 60-70 vocal impeacher congress members (who by the way have been after this since literally the morning after the 2016 election), appeases the impeacher voters, and gives the media the impeachment soap opera they are all drooling over. 

In the end this will hurt the D party as a whole, Trump is at 48%-53% approval depending on who is polling. So around 50% of the voters favor Trump, and Americans are by culture dont like people being treated unfairly. Over the year the Trump rally's will double in size, MAGA hats are going to proliferate well into main stream, and any house and senate D members out for reelection in purple states are most likely already looking for new employment opportunities stating first of February 2021.

Remember kids, being but hurt about an election is not a reason to pull a stunt like this.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 09:59:31 AM »

George, not sure where you're getting Romney and four RINOs.  To pass impeachment in the Senate takes a 2/3 majority.  It will never happen.

I thought it was a simple majority vote, with the VP as a tie breaker. Guess I learned something.

So there's absolutely no way this will pass the Senate, then. And Piglosi is just making a meaningless verbal gesture to placate the wackos and yet not put any of her moderates at risk of a vote.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:02:05 AM by bonneyman »

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 12:37:44 PM »
They've got nothing and they know it.  Regular people who haven't been paying attention and may not have believed that the media is "fake news" will begin to understand that yes, the media is all Democrat and all fake news.  First, we had the way the Dems covered the 2016 race, then the fake collusion story, and now this.

Trump should win re-election in a landslide.    ;D
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 12:49:55 PM »
They've got nothing and they know it.  Regular people who haven't been paying attention and may not have believed that the media is "fake news" will begin to understand that yes, the media is all Democrat and all fake news.  First, we had the way the Dems covered the 2016 race, then the fake collusion story, and now this.

Trump should win re-election in a landslide.    ;D

While I share your sentiment about the coming election, please remember that we are dealing with not only the Democrat party, but also globalist business interests, foreign agents, and a deep state government organized crime syndicate. Which means they can control the election without much scrutiny. Case in point -- many (if not most) voting machines are manufactured by Diebold (they --Diebold -- were purchased by the second largest manufacturer --- ES&S --- a few years ago), and are now called Premier Election Solutions. The deep state and the globalists (whether liberal or conservative) control these companies and the software that runs it. With deep state government resources, clandestine international money flows, and no government oversight, they can easily rig an election by simply manipulating the machine vote count. This not science fiction -- it's a very real possibility in this day and age.

Offline Jamesyarbrough

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
[youtubehttps://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA][/youtube]

All i have to say about politics is if the men and women in charge wouldnt do what the men in this story did we dont effin need em. They can stay there a$$ on the porch.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:22:12 PM by Jamesyarbrough »

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2019, 02:19:14 PM »
What I don't get is that the whistleblower report is all hearsay which is not admissible in a court of law but works for Congress. The dems can take a grain of sand and try to convince you it is a magnificent beach.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Well, if brains were dynamite the libs wouldn't have enough to blow their noses.

And it's good that some many Hollywood wackos are tweeting all their support for the Dems. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 05:09:47 PM »
This really chaps my ass. This going to turn out just like the collusion crap. the Dems are gonna come of it looking like ass' while the American tax payer takes it in the ass.  Its way past time that we threw all the bums out...on both sides of the aisle.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
Yeah, they don't care about how much this whole circus costs - it's other peoples money.  >:(

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2019, 11:02:25 PM »
So, it's looks like ole Schiff got to read the whistleblower's (i.e. operative/leaker) report BEFORE it was officially released.  After lying about it saying he didn't read anything.
That little weasel is one slimey snake - yet the RINO's can't seem to counter him or get rid of him.
(But they sure know my phone number and address, barraging me lately with repeated requests for funds to help "defend" President Trump).

I don't trust those bozo's to defend my doghouse! :D

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »
 My opinion also .....

Pep

This really chaps my ass. This going to turn out just like the collusion crap. the Dems are gonna come of it looking like ass' while the American tax payer takes it in the ass.  Its way past time that we threw all the bums out...on both sides of the aisle.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2019, 11:14:46 AM »
I personally think that the days of the "professional" politician and the associated political class are numbered. After this fiasco many people realize that the corruption in DC is endemic in both the Democrat and Republican parties, and that the federal bureaucracies (especially at Justice and State Department levels and the CIA) have rotted to the core.

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 01:21:44 PM »
I personally think that the days of the "professional" politician and the associated political class are numbered. After this fiasco many people realize that the corruption in DC is endemic in both the Democrat and Republican parties, and that the federal bureaucracies (especially at Justice and State Department levels and the CIA) have rotted to the core.

you may very well be right. don't think for a minute that every politician since the beginning of time hasn't asked someone. hey, you got any dirt on my opponent?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 03:27:00 PM »

What I've learned is - if there's a knock at the front door, DON'T answer it!   The only ones who knock are JW's, salesman, or SWAT. :))

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2019, 02:43:30 PM »

If they try to impeach based on the Emoluments Clause violation, it would be open and shut but Republicans wouldn’t vote against Trump if he shot the Queen if England in the face in the middle of Time Square on national television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2019, 04:40:50 PM »

If they try to impeach based on the Emoluments Clause violation, it would be open and shut but Republicans wouldn’t vote against Trump if he shot the Queen if England in the face in the middle of Time Square on national television.

Thanks for that post. I needed a good laugh today. :))

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2019, 09:19:45 PM »

You got that right! He has my vote!  ;D ;D
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 09:24:39 PM »

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election and he’s steadily losing support everyday.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2019, 10:14:43 PM »

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election and he’s steadily losing support everyday.

I don't see it that way from my corner of the world. if anything he's gaining support. So many folks are seeing thru the Dems BS.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:18 PM »

Fortunately Trump won the Electoral College and is president because the system worked as intended. ;D

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »
I don't see it that way from my corner of the world. if anything he's gaining support. So many folks are seeing thru the Dems BS.

Social media is going to show you the things you want to see most. I see a lot of anti-Trump stories. I’m sure you see a lot of pro-Trump stories. Even Fox is backing off on their support of Trump. The only polls that show Trump has growing support are those taken by the Trump organization that asks how you think Trump is doing and gives you 3 options: great, fantastic, or amazing. Those polls are just a tad biased. Try reading the transcripts of the congressional hearings about the Mueller report. Did you ignore the part where Mueller said the WAS sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime once he left office? Did you see the part where Mueller said the only reason Trump hasn’t been charged is because there’s no precedent to all charging a sitting President of a crime. He also said his job was only to investigate and that the DOJ was responsible for bringing any charges. Barr is protecting Trump in spite of the evidence.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2019, 04:33:32 PM »
As I stated, the voters are getting fed up with the Dems BS. The last president did just as much crooked crap as Trump but he gets a pass while Trump gets vilified for every minor little thing. It doesn't take much of an intellect to see thru this farce.

Social media aside, I deal with a lot of people from different walks of life. its running 10-1 in Trumps favor, if the Dems could field a candidate that wasn't so volatile they may have a chance but with the current crop I see Trump will win easily.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2019, 08:05:30 AM »

Social media is going to show you the things you want to see most. I see a lot of anti-Trump stories. I’m sure you see a lot of pro-Trump stories. Even Fox is backing off on their support of Trump. The only polls that show Trump has growing support are those taken by the Trump organization that asks how you think Trump is doing and gives you 3 options: great, fantastic, or amazing. Those polls are just a tad biased. Try reading the transcripts of the congressional hearings about the Mueller report. Did you ignore the part where Mueller said the WAS sufficient evidence to charge Trump with a crime once he left office? Did you see the part where Mueller said the only reason Trump hasn’t been charged is because there’s no precedent to all charging a sitting President of a crime. He also said his job was only to investigate and that the DOJ was responsible for bringing any charges. Barr is protecting Trump in spite of the evidence.

There’s the problem, you get your news from Twitter.  :D Or maybe Rachel Madcow. Remember, the polls had Billery winning by double digits!  :))  The Mueller report was a joke that had NO facts of collusion or obstruction ran by Andrew Wiseman, not that  old fool Mueller, he had no clue what was in it.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »
Hillary is said to be mulling a rematch, claiming she'd beta Trump again!

Uh, he's living in the WH? Tell me again how you consider that a victory? Oh because of Russian collusion, misogyny, right wing conspiracy, deplorables, rigged election, people weren't ready for a woman Prez, blah, blah, blah.

I hope Hillary runs (I'd love to see her hacking up more green chunks and falling over due to "dehydration") and Pelosi initiates a real impeachment proceeding. Then Trump gets to call witnesses and bring out evidence. 2020 looks to be a firecracker year. Get your knife sharp and keep yer powder dry! ;D

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2019, 03:54:05 PM »
the people i talk to. getting real tired of all the tries to oust trump and not concentrating on finding a viable candidate. if the dems really want the power the need to find a candidate that americans can get behind and not the ones the wacko nut jobs want.

the only good thing is that while dealing with trump they have little extra time  to screw with other things.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2019, 06:11:19 PM »
There’s the problem, you get your news from Twitter.  :D Or maybe Rachel Madcow. Remember, the polls had Billery winning by double digits!  :))  The Mueller report was a joke that had NO facts of collusion or obstruction ran by Andrew Wiseman, not that  old fool Mueller, he had no clue what was in it.

I don’t do Twitter and I don’t know who Rachel Madcow is or who you’re referring to. I get my info from every source, including Fox. Here’s a recent Fox News poll showing record support for Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Offline slip knot

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2019, 09:12:07 PM »
You do realize that fox news was sold to Disney. its not the conservative channel it once was. The talking heads have been bailing out since the sellout.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2019, 11:51:02 PM »

Fortunately, Trump didn’t have the support of a majority of voters in the 2016 election 

The great part, as you know is that he has been POTUS now for a couple of years which has virtually driven the left even more insane than they already were!  :D

You are certainly entitled to believe everything the left wing media feeds you.... ;)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:56:42 PM by Uncle Buck »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2019, 05:51:26 AM »

I don’t do Twitter and I don’t know who Rachel Madcow is or who you’re referring to. I get my info from every source, including Fox. Here’s a recent Fox News poll showing record support for Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Another bogus pole, just like the 2016 election Fox said Trump would loose.

From “ The Five”
Greg Gutfeld

“I’ve been seeing this poll everywhere and I know it’s a Fox News poll but we got to point out that it’s weighted toward Democrats,” Gutfeld declared. “From what I’ve seen, it’s 48 percent Democrats, 40 percent Republicans, 12 percent other. So it’s weighted for that.”

The Fox News personality went on to say that the poll was taken at a time when there’s a “fever pitch of media coverage about a single topic,” suggested that such results are to be expected.

“You’ve got all the Democrats, plus or minus 3 percent, saying they want him out,” he added. “That’s not a big finding. That’s not a surprise. In a month or so when all this stuff fades, let’s see where it is now.”

According to the Fox News poll, 51 percent of registered voters would like to see Trump impeached and removed. While it found 85 percent of Democrats want the president out, it also shows 13 percent of Republicans would like Trump removed and 39 percent of independents.
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2019, 06:39:33 AM »
So now even Trump’s news source of choice is doing bogus polls? Why is it that anything negative about Trump is fake news? Quit turning a blind eye to that schmuck.

Care to explain the 10% raise Trump claimed he got for the military?

How about when he claimed North Korea had returned the remains of 400 Korean War servicemen when they hadn’t and members of his own administration said they hadn’t?

Trump’s justification for sacrificing the Kurds to Turkey is they didn’t help at Normandy. Care to justify that?

Just the word and I’ll give you a nice long list of Trump’s bad deeds and lies for you to justify.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2019, 07:59:27 AM »
So now even Trump’s news source of choice is doing bogus polls? Why is it that anything negative about Trump is fake news? Quit turning a blind eye to that schmuck.

Care to explain the 10% raise Trump claimed he got for the military?

How about when he claimed North Korea had returned the remains of 400 Korean War servicemen when they hadn’t and members of his own administration said they hadn’t?

Trump’s justification for sacrificing the Kurds to Turkey is they didn’t help at Normandy. Care to justify that?

Just the word and I’ll give you a nice long list of Trump’s bad deeds and lies for you to justify.

I never heard about the raise or the 400 returned remains.
But they did return some.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/05/29/more-us-troops-from-korean-war-identified-from-55-boxes-of-remains-returned-by-north-korea/

About the Kurds, I really don’t care. We need to get out of there.

What I can attest to is I got a big raise this year and am busy as hell! And so are my two sons. Haven’t seen an economy like this since Reagan. Oh, and the wall is getting built.  ;)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2019, 08:12:15 AM »
Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Trump claimed the 400 remains had been returned shortly after his first meeting with North Korea. No remains had been returned for quite some time. I’ll try to find the video clip of that. Here’s a clip of his lie about military raises.

Do you condone him lying to our IN A WAR ZONE?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 08:20:32 AM »
If pulling out our Syria is the right thing, why was it right to send those troops to Saudi Arabia? The Kurds in Syria were our allies. Do you condone turning our backs on our allies?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2019, 08:22:47 AM »
Trump canceled the pay raises of federal workers last year.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2019, 09:00:05 AM »
Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Trump claimed the 400 remains had been returned shortly after his first meeting with North Korea. No remains had been returned for quite some time. I’ll try to find the video clip of that. Here’s a clip of his lie about military raises.

Do you condone him lying to our IN A WAR ZONE?

I’m not in the Military so I can’t say they did or didn’t get a raise
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:22 AM »
Just say you think Trump was telling the truth and I’ll find you the proof.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2019, 09:04:12 AM »
If pulling out our Syria is the right thing, why was it right to send those troops to Saudi Arabia? The Kurds in Syria were our allies. Do you condone turning our backs on our allies?

Non of those countries are our allies. Muslims hate the west. I say let them continue to kill each other, it reduces our problem.  ;)
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2019, 09:07:16 AM »
Trump canceled the pay raises of federal workers last year.

It said the Military got a raise, but civilians didn’t. I agree with that!
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »
It said the Military got a raise, but civilians didn’t. I agree with that!

But he lied about the raise for the military. They’ve gotten a 1.0-4.6% raise every year since 2004. Trump did nothing for the troops. Those raises were approved by Congress.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 09:17:51 AM »
Non of those countries are our allies. Muslims hate the west. I say let them continue to kill each other, it reduces our problem.  ;)

You’re you’re denying even what the Republicans in Congress are saying? Even they are condemning Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. I’m sure there are many Muslims that hate the west but that doesn’t apply to all Muslims and you’re ignorant if you think it does. You should read a bit more. Maybe even travel. Mark Twain said that’s the best thing to cure racism and you seem to have a bad case of it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 09:52:56 AM »

You’re you’re denying even what the Republicans in Congress are saying? Even they are condemning Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. I’m sure there are many Muslims that hate the west but that doesn’t apply to all Muslims and you’re ignorant if you think it does. You should read a bit more. Maybe even travel. Mark Twain said that’s the best thing to cure racism and you seem to have a bad case of it.

If we could keep this civil and not call people ignorant or racist would be great. It is ok to disagree without that bullshit being brought up.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 09:57:40 AM »
If we could keep this civil and not call people ignorant or racist would be great. It is ok to disagree without that bullshit being brought up.

I am being civil. I didn’t call anyone stupid, a moron, or anything of that fashion. He said all Muslims hate the west which is not only ignorant (lack of knowledge), it’s a racist statement. How is that uncivil?

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »

I stand corrected, there is a small minority that doesn’t hate us. So we when did a religion become racial? That is the go to response when a Libby looses an argument.  :)

RACIST!!!   
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »

I stand corrected, there is a small minority that doesn’t hate us. So we when did a religion become racial? That is the go to response when a Libby looses an argument.  :)

RACIST!!!   

There’s that ignorance again. It’s the Shia that want Sharia Law and hate the west. They only make up about 15% of Muslims. See, now you’re less ignorant.

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color. Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. Racism applies to ethnic origin as well as genetic heritage. Wow, even less ignorant now. Let’s go for a third.

I’m not a liberal. I’m a moderate. I have voted straight Republican all my life until the 2016 election. BINGO!!! Three in a row. Now let’s see if it sticks. I’m betting it won’t.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:58:23 AM by m_fumich »

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2019, 11:01:18 AM »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2019, 11:25:22 AM »

RACIST!!!   

There’s that ignorance again. It’s the Shia that want Sharia Law and hate the west. They only make up about 15% of Muslims. See, now you’re less ignorant.

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color. Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. Racism applies to ethnic origin as well as genetic heritage. Wow, even less ignorant now. Let’s go for a third.

I’m not a liberal. I’m a moderate. I have voted straight Republican all my life until the 2016 election. BINGO!!! Three in a row. Now let’s see if it sticks. I’m betting it won’t.

:)) :))     
There you go making my case again.    :-*
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2019, 11:27:53 AM »
:)) :))     
There you go making my case again.    :-*

I’m afraid I’m going to start questioning your reading comprehension. It doesn’t appear to but up to the level required by the US Dept of Ed standards.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »
Well,,,,,,,, I did go to public school.  :)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2019, 11:55:06 AM »
It would have been in your best interest to have stayed a while longer. 15% is not a majority. Hating an entire culture IS racism. If Trump is talking, there’s better than even odds he’s lying.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 01:09:56 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

That is a convincing argument.   :D
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 03:04:39 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

Facts make for quite the convincing argument. You’re welcome.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2019, 03:23:57 PM »
 ;D

MAGA

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2019, 08:10:10 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

No offense intended, but you are deluding yourself if you think you are moderate, you are liberal, quite liberal. But as I said before, you are certainly entitled to believe exactly what you want.  ::)

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2019, 09:45:11 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

No offense intended, but you are deluding yourself if you think you are moderate, you are liberal, quite liberal. But as I said before, you are certainly entitled to believe exactly what you want.  ::)

excellent point ub. there are many liberals that think they are moderate. they live or work in an environment that  is so far left they have no idea what the middle is. at the risk of pissing some off i would consider myself a conservative who can relate to being  moderate on many things. having said that, the dems are so far off base on many things  i just can't relate. one of my main issues with the dems, as bad as trump  may  sometimes be, rather than finding a candidate that can win they know their only chance is to beat trump down without a vote.

i don't even  think  the dems believe they can beat trump at the polls. when is the last time you heard them talk about who is running, who is in front or who is even a viable candidate. did i hear they are even thinking about bringing hillary in? how freakin pathetic are they?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:50:23 PM by skfarmer »

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2019, 09:47:52 PM »
I`ve always considered myself to be a repulacrat but living in Seattle and with what's going on with the dems these days I`ve tilted hard to the Repubs.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2019, 09:48:13 PM »
It’s funny that you guys think you know my political views when all I’ve revealed is that I don’t support Trump.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2019, 09:57:45 PM »
Mate I think its based on the flavor of your replies and thoughts?
As long as we can keep things civil debate is good. O:-)

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2019, 09:59:14 PM »
It’s funny that you guys think you know my political views when all I’ve revealed is that I don’t support Trump.

most of us have known you for years. you are what you are and that is ok but don't think that your comments  from the last few days are the only thing that people have to base an opinion on. everything we say , every question we ask, every response we give. every business dealing we do sends a message to people. right or wrong we are what we are you may not like it but it is what is.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2019, 10:00:35 PM »
Mate I think its based on the flavor of your replies and thoughts?
As long as we can keep things civil debate is good. O:-)

All of my replies have been along the line of “Trump is a liar” or “Trump is an idiot” and even “Republicans in Congress are starting to condemn Trumps actions.” How does that make me liberal and not a moderate?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2019, 10:20:42 PM »
most of us have known you for years. you are what you are and that is ok but don't think that your comments  from the last few days are the only thing that people have to base an opinion on. everything we say , every question we ask, every response we give. every business dealing we do sends a message to people. right or wrong we are what we are you may not like it but it is what is.

None of you knew me before my truck driving days. That was 7 years of solitude induced psychosis. And during that time I was hard core Republican as I had been since Reagan’s first term. So if you’re using that time of my life to identify me as liberal, then you probably think an 18 wheeler can stop on a dime because it has more wheels.

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2019, 10:46:11 PM »

None of you knew me before my truck driving days. That was 7 years of solitude induced psychosis. And during that time I was hard core Republican as I had been since Reagan’s first term. So if you’re using that time of my life to identify me as liberal, then you probably think an 18 wheeler can stop on a dime because it has more wheels.

let me get this straight. solitude induced psychosis while being a  hard core republican makes people identify you as a liberal? i really don't understand any of this quote and don't see how it relates to anything. you may want to take a step back before it spills out into the main board..........

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2019, 11:11:26 PM »
let me get this straight. solitude induced psychosis while being a  hard core republican makes people identify you as a liberal? i really don't understand any of this quote and don't see how it relates to anything. you may want to take a step back before it spills out into the main board..........

From the time I was 14 years old until the 2016 primaries, I considered myself a steadfast Republican. That’s a span of 32 years. You guys have only known me since sometime after 2007 and most of you only know me through the forum. What most of you do know about me you learned during the most stressful times in my life. If you think you know my political views based on that when I’ve never expressed my views on abortion, gun control, education, the military, or a multitude of other political alignment identifying topics, you’re basing your opinion on nothing at all. If you think I’m a liberal, pick a topic and tell me what you think my position is on that topic.

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2019, 11:21:54 PM »
i accused you of nothing and only  quoted you exactly as you wrote it. if you want people to know and understand you, please enlighten us because how you are describing  yourself makes no sense. if you read my post there is a question mark after liberal meaning i don't get your position.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2019, 11:26:01 PM »
i accused you of nothing and only  quoted you exactly as you wrote it. if you want people to know and understand you, please enlighten us because how you are describing  yourself makes no sense. if you read my post there is a question mark after liberal meaning i don't get your position.

UB said I was quite liberal. You agreed and said many liberals think they are moderate. If any of you think I’m a liberal, prove it.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2019, 07:25:38 AM »
So Matt, tell us about 2016 and why that changed things for you.

Who did you support and why?
boop/bop/beep

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2019, 08:19:57 AM »
Ben Carson was my favorite Republican in 2016. He’s intelligent and approached each issue objectively and with pragmatism. Trump was never an option for me. Anyone that’s so dishonest that he’d refuse to pay contractors because if they sued and won, he wouldn’t have to pay any more than the contract required. Contract law does not allow for punitive damages. The cost of litigation made it cost prohibitive to take the matter to court. He has caused businesses to fold by refusing to pay million dollar contracts. He also claims to know more about everything than anyone else. Show me a man that claims to know everything and I’ll show you a fool and a liar. His name is Trump. A smart man surrounds himself with knowledgeable and experienced advisors. Trump just wants “Yes” men and puppets.

Bernie was my favorite on the Democrats side. He gets ignored by most because he’s a socialist democrat and fools quit listening once they hear the word socialist. In American politics, there is a significant difference between a socialist and a socialist democrat.

I said many times that if it came down to Sanders and Carson, I’d have had a difficult time choosing. What’s is really have liked was a Carson/Sanders ticket.

By the time the primaries rolled around, the media had all but quit reporting on Carson and his poll numbers had dropped like a stone. Come Election Day, he didn’t have a chance. I chose to vote in the Democratic primary.

Online skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2019, 09:00:46 AM »

UB said I was quite liberal. You agreed and said many liberals think they are moderate. If any of you think I’m a liberal, prove it.

read it again buddy. i said ub made an excellent point in stating that many liberals think they are moderate.  in that statement or any that followed in that quote i never mentioned you. i didn't call you anything. don't twist my words

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2019, 09:03:25 AM »
Sounds to me like you included me in those that think they’re moderate but are actually liberal. No twisting required to reach that conclusion.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2019, 09:27:12 AM »
Do any of you think that Trump’s number one concern is something other than his personal bank account?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2019, 09:32:41 AM »
Liberals worshiping at the "Church of Fake News" -- LOL

Gotta love it!!!!

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2019, 10:18:22 AM »
 :))       TDS.           

Trump Derangement Syndrome
MAGA

Offline highland512

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2019, 01:29:10 PM »
Do any of you think that Trump’s number one concern is something other than his personal bank account?

Do you think Bernie's #1 concern is something other than his bank account?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2019, 01:35:32 PM »

Only the ignorant and the desperate think hating Trump is a mental disorder. Ironic considering Trump’s mental state.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2019, 01:41:19 PM »

If he were concerned about his bank account, he’d have far more money after 40 years in political office. Bernie has spent his entire career fighting for the poor and middle class. Trump has done nothing but try to enrich himself. Now he’s violating the emoluments clause to do it.

Offline highland512

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2019, 02:44:25 PM »

If he were concerned about his bank account, he’d have far more money after 40 years in political office. Bernie has spent his entire career fighting for the poor and middle class. Trump has done nothing but try to enrich himself. Now he’s violating the emoluments clause to do it.

Bernie has spent his entire career bitching and moaning about rich people and getting himself re-elected, then later becoming a 1%er. He has never actually done anything for the "poor and middle class". I would argue Trump has done more for the "poor and middle class". The best way out of being poor is working and getting a better job, also the best way of moving up and out of the middle class is by working and earning more (or by getting a million $ book deal)...... These unemployment numbers are no joke right now. I cant hire a high school flunky mouth breather, there are non to be found because they already have jobs.     

Here is the problem with Bernie Sanders (BS), if BS really believed in what he is saying he would put his money where his mouth is. Instead he owns 3 homes [1], wears $700 coats [2], drives a is driven in a $70K Lincoln [3], have household income of $1,000,000 [4], and to top it all off dosnt pay one cent more than his 28% in taxes [5]. And if you think Trump is violating the emoluments clause than what do you call the BS book advance? Who wants to read a book about a 70 year old government leach who preaches down with capitalism while reaping the rewards of capitalism? I guarantee that book deal was part of his deal he made with the DNC and Clinton campaign to drop out on 16.

I didnt care for Trump either, I was wanting Cruz. But I have to admit Trump has been very surprising, he has actually followed through with many of his campaign promises unlike 99% who go to DC.   

[1] https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-slams-billionaires-gets-reminded-he-owns-3-houses
[2]  https://www.yahoo.com/news/socialist-bernie-sanders-wears-700-001459933.html
[3] https://www.thestreet.com/story/13339498/1/what-does-your-presidential-candidate-drive.html#2
[4] https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/sen-bernie-sanders-is-a-hypocrite-puzder
[5] https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/sen-bernie-sanders-is-a-hypocrite-puzder

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2019, 03:10:53 PM »
I’m guessing you have forgotten about Trump’s “tax cut.” The 1% paid $91 billion less in taxes and the middle class paid $95 billion more in taxes.

Exactly what about a book deal violates the emoluments clause? Money from the US Government and foreign governments being paid to Trump through his businesses is a direct violation of the Emoluments Clause. Trump doesn’t need to draw a salary since he’s spend more than 250 years of salary on golfing since he’s been in office and most of it went in his own pocket.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »
Well, the whole thing is falling apart. Schiff for brains is claiming the public doesn't need to hear the testimony of the witnesses - and promptly kicked out some Republican rep! And he's saying there doesn't have to be quid quo pro for there to be an impeachment.  :-[
So, no crime (that you said was there) but you can still kick the guy out? Me thinks Schiff needs to be tarred and feathered - with cactus leaves!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2019, 05:42:40 PM »

So do you think this country would be in much better shape at this point in time if Bernie had been elected? Would the unemployment rate be as low as it is with Bernie in charge?

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2019, 06:15:39 PM »
So do you think this country would be in much better shape at this point in time if Bernie had been elected? Would the unemployment rate be as low as it is with Bernie in charge?

Keep in mind the economy was doing well when Obama left office. Obama inherited a collapsing economy and a war in 2 countries. When Obama left office, unemployment rate had dropped from nearly 10% to 4.8%. It’s currently at 3.7%. The National Dent is $22 Trillion. It was less than $800 Billion under Obama. So I think we’d be doing pretty good. We wouldn’t be in a trade war that economists say is pushing us toward a recession.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2019, 07:06:12 PM »

You may have missed it.
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »
You may have missed it.

I didn’t miss it. I watched it. He said there was no precedent for charging a sitting president but there was sufficient evidence to charge Trump once he left office. Mueller was just the investigator. He passed his information to the DOJ and they filed the charges against the various people. Meuller said his job was to investigate and it was up to the DOJ to act on his findings.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2019, 07:20:37 PM »
I’m guessing you have forgotten about Trump’s “tax cut.” The 1% paid $91 billion less in taxes and the middle class paid $95 billion more in taxes.

Exactly what about a book deal violates the emoluments clause? Money from the US Government and foreign governments being paid to Trump through his businesses is a direct violation of the Emoluments Clause. Trump doesn’t need to draw a salary since he’s spend more than 250 years of salary on golfing since he’s been in office and most of it went in his own pocket.

Trick math there. When employment increases more tax’s are paid into the Gov, that’s why tax cuts work. I thought you would know that being the Reagan Republican and all.  :))

I just can’t understand why all the other constitutional experts out there like yourself, don’t share your opinion on his guilt.   :D
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2019, 07:24:43 PM »
You may have missed it.

I didn’t miss it. I watched it. He said there was no precedent for charging a sitting president but there was sufficient evidence to charge Trump once he left office. Mueller was just the investigator. He passed his information to the DOJ and they filed the charges against the various people. Meuller said his job was to investigate and it was up to the DOJ to act on his findings.

You did watch his testimony then, he had to recant the lie he told in his previous statement
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
You may have missed it.

You are wrong again, it was his job to charge, or shut up. He did neither because it was a partisan witch hunt. Mueller had an ax to grind because Trump refused to make him the FBI head.
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »

Only the ignorant and the desperate think hating Trump is a mental disorder. Ironic considering Trump’s mental state.

Did I hit a nerve? That was not directed at you, but you must relate considering your response.  :))

I can PM you some new insults to use on me so the readers here might believe you have independent thoughts sometimes.  ;)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2019, 07:59:57 PM »
You are wrong again, it was his job to charge, or shut up. He did neither because it was a partisan witch hunt. Mueller had an ax to grind because Trump refused to make him the FBI head.

It’s really amusing how uninformed you are.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2019, 08:42:52 PM »
Heiny57, you need to tune in to the fake news to get up to date on all that Trump has done wrong. Get with it man. ::)

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2019, 08:53:30 PM »

It’s really amusing how uninformed you are.

Really, you don’t provide debate.
MAGA

Offline highland512

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2019, 09:07:30 PM »

Exactly what about a book deal violates the emoluments clause? Money from the US Government and foreign governments being paid to Trump through his businesses is a direct violation of the Emoluments Clause. Trump doesn’t need to draw a salary since he’s spend more than 250 years of salary on golfing since he’s been in office and most of it went in his own

Do you ever quote sources or do you just repeat what the news tells you?

Orange man bad

• Ran when parked
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2019, 09:10:24 PM »

I think you got your facts wrong, Matt.  I am solid middle class and I paid over $2,000 less in Federal taxes in 2018.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2019, 09:13:03 PM »
Heiny57, you need to tune in to the fake news to get up to date on all that Trump has done wrong. Get with it man. ::)

LOL yeah I am behind the curve.
MAGA

• Ran when parked
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2019, 09:13:24 PM »

Keep in mind the economy was doing well when Obama left office. Obama inherited a collapsing economy and a war in 2 countries. When Obama left office, unemployment rate had dropped from nearly 10% to 4.8%. It’s currently at 3.7%. The National Dent is $22 Trillion. It was less than $800 Billion under Obama. So I think we’d be doing pretty good. We wouldn’t be in a trade war that economists say is pushing us toward a recession.

Obama inherited an economy that had already cratered.  No matter what he did, things would improve.  And he certainly didn't do much to help the economy.  The total national debt was ten trillion when Obama took office.  It was nearly twenty trillion when he left office after eight years.

By the way, the economy has done so well, Obama has tried to take credit for it.  Obama's media buddies have repeated the "Obama economy" in describing the economy under Trump, while Obama has said "don't forget where this economy started."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:17:12 PM by Lookin4_67GalaxieConv »
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2019, 09:13:28 AM »
I don't keep real current with political crap because it is too darn depressing and I have felt that way for decades. 

But one thing I can tell you for sure, while Obama was still in office business was quite flat.  The moment Trump got elected, business started flourishing.  Also, the stock market kept rising.

Now, will business and the stock market have  ups and downs, absolutely.  Does the POTUS have direct control, NO, but they certainly have some influence. 

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
President Trump has done 2 of the 3 things I wanted to see. (He's still fighting to get the border wall built, so, the jury's still out on that one). He got rid of the Obamacare individual mandate tax....and he ain't Hillary! Those two things alone are worth the price of admission.
But with the Washington Establishment fighting him every step of the way, the Deep State gunning for him, the Dems (and wuss Republicans) making up charges against him, liberal judges stonewalling what he's trying to do, and the lamestream media running regurgitated kaka about him 24/7 I'd say he's doing quite well.
I don't think the impeachment thing is gonna work. The Dems - though rabid - are just too plain sloppy and stupid. They're counting on their supporters (and the whole country, in fact) to likewise be stupid and not call them out on their blunders. What Trump really has to worry about is the economy. If that tanks he will be booted out. And there's a real possibility of that from several quarters.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2019, 06:51:43 PM »
All "Smoke 'n Mirrors" --

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-house-wont-vote-now-formal-impeachment-inquiry

The Democrats just announced that they won't vote on impeachment. In other words they don't have the votes, AND they are scared that if they do impeach, the Republican legal team will automatically have subpoena and discovery powers to look under the rocks for information that the Dems are trying desperately to hide in their Dem only "behind closed doors" testimonies.

This is the swamp -- and President Trump is effectively challenging the status quo that previous administrations were too afraid, or too corrupt to undertake. 

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2019, 07:44:41 PM »
I blame most of this deep state swamp on GW. He tried to play nice after the hanging chad election and left  most of the Clinton bureaucracy in place. The norm was to fire everyone and put your people in place. Doing that allowed the deep state Dems to rise in rank and hire more like thinking swamp dwellers. I hope Trump can keep draining.

Trump is crude and rough around the edges and the absolute right person we needed in this time in our history.
MAGA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2019, 07:49:56 PM »
I customized my truck awhile back, I think it came out good.

MAGA

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2019, 09:17:40 PM »

You're a brave man Bob! I really mean that -- because if I were to do that around here in the DC area, my truck would be vandalized in a NY minute. It's happened to a few good friends who had Trump stickers on their cars and two of them were severely damaged. I have also avoided any NRA stickers for the same reason; even though I'm an Endowment Life Member.

The loons around here are rabid with TDS, and to a great extent many of the prime culprits are feminist females.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2019, 09:33:48 PM »

You're a brave man Bob! I really mean that -- because if I were to do that around here in the DC area, my truck would be vandalized in a NY minute. It's happened to a few good friends who had Trump stickers on their cars and two of them were severely damaged. I have also avoided any NRA stickers for the same reason; even though I'm an Endowment Life Member.

The loons around here are rabid with TDS, and to a great extent many of the prime culprits are feminist females.

I agree. The local scene is so heavily tilt towards illegal loving, pot loving, abortion loving, whatever-you-slap-a-progressive-name on it loving I keep my vehicles plain and bland.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2019, 10:29:00 PM »
I put a MAGA sticker on the farm truck but the 2019 goes incognito, just a small NRA sticker. Too many crazies out there.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »
Shit, I love wearing this shirt out in the wild....

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2019, 05:39:13 AM »
Shit, I love wearing this shirt out in the wild....

:))
MAGA

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2019, 08:31:32 AM »
I wear a Trump hat every single day and get nothing but positive comments from the young and old. Nothing on the truck as I do have to venture into enemy territory sometimes.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2019, 07:28:02 PM »

Same thing here in red state Kansas. t does not matter where you live, the left will vandalize or damage your property. Heck, they finally beat me, for years at every election the theiving Dems and leftists would steal my political yard signs. Due to that kind of stuff I have zero respect for the left and would never EVER vote Democrat.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »

Same thing here in red state Kansas. t does not matter where you live, the left will vandalize or damage your property. Heck, they finally beat me, for years at every election the theiving Dems and leftists would steal my political yard signs. Due to that kind of stuff I have zero respect for the left and would never EVER vote Democrat.

I fully expect to get vandalized. Every time I come out of a store I look down the side checking for key marks. It’s a long story.

Back when Kapershit was kneeling and then Trump called them out. ( I’m glad he did) Some, most of the teams did the stupid lock arms crap and my Steelers stayed in the locker room, except for Alejandro Villanuava a decorated war veteran. I was so enraged at the Steelers I pulled my 15 year old Steelers tag off and threw it in the trash. I promptly ordered my Trump plate and am prepared to fix damage it I have to. I have literally had dozens of old white guys like me stop and give me the thumbs up or voice their approval. Unfortunately I have had several people come up and in a lowered whisper tell me that they approve, and I Loudly respond that they shouldn’t be ashamed because I’m not.

So I guess I am one of those guys who is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
MAGA