Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35604 times)

Offline Heiny57

Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2019, 09:07:16 AM »
Trump canceled the pay raises of federal workers last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It said the Military got a raise, but civilians didn’t. I agree with that!
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »
It said the Military got a raise, but civilians didn’t. I agree with that!

But he lied about the raise for the military. They’ve gotten a 1.0-4.6% raise every year since 2004. Trump did nothing for the troops. Those raises were approved by Congress.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2019, 09:17:51 AM »
Non of those countries are our allies. Muslims hate the west. I say let them continue to kill each other, it reduces our problem.  ;)

You’re you’re denying even what the Republicans in Congress are saying? Even they are condemning Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. I’m sure there are many Muslims that hate the west but that doesn’t apply to all Muslims and you’re ignorant if you think it does. You should read a bit more. Maybe even travel. Mark Twain said that’s the best thing to cure racism and you seem to have a bad case of it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2019, 09:52:56 AM »
Non of those countries are our allies. Muslims hate the west. I say let them continue to kill each other, it reduces our problem.  ;)

You’re you’re denying even what the Republicans in Congress are saying? Even they are condemning Trumps decision to pull out of Syria. I’m sure there are many Muslims that hate the west but that doesn’t apply to all Muslims and you’re ignorant if you think it does. You should read a bit more. Maybe even travel. Mark Twain said that’s the best thing to cure racism and you seem to have a bad case of it.

If we could keep this civil and not call people ignorant or racist would be great. It is ok to disagree without that bullshit being brought up.

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2019, 09:57:40 AM »
If we could keep this civil and not call people ignorant or racist would be great. It is ok to disagree without that bullshit being brought up.

I am being civil. I didn’t call anyone stupid, a moron, or anything of that fashion. He said all Muslims hate the west which is not only ignorant (lack of knowledge), it’s a racist statement. How is that uncivil?

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »

I stand corrected, there is a small minority that doesn’t hate us. So we when did a religion become racial? That is the go to response when a Libby looses an argument.  :)

RACIST!!!   
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »

I stand corrected, there is a small minority that doesn’t hate us. So we when did a religion become racial? That is the go to response when a Libby looses an argument.  :)

RACIST!!!   

There’s that ignorance again. It’s the Shia that want Sharia Law and hate the west. They only make up about 15% of Muslims. See, now you’re less ignorant.

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color. Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. Racism applies to ethnic origin as well as genetic heritage. Wow, even less ignorant now. Let’s go for a third.

I’m not a liberal. I’m a moderate. I have voted straight Republican all my life until the 2016 election. BINGO!!! Three in a row. Now let’s see if it sticks. I’m betting it won’t.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:58:23 AM by m_fumich »

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2019, 11:01:18 AM »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2019, 11:25:22 AM »

RACIST!!!   

There’s that ignorance again. It’s the Shia that want Sharia Law and hate the west. They only make up about 15% of Muslims. See, now you’re less ignorant.

Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color. Ethnicity, however, refers to cultural factors, including nationality, regional culture, ancestry, and language. Racism applies to ethnic origin as well as genetic heritage. Wow, even less ignorant now. Let’s go for a third.

I’m not a liberal. I’m a moderate. I have voted straight Republican all my life until the 2016 election. BINGO!!! Three in a row. Now let’s see if it sticks. I’m betting it won’t.

:)) :))     
There you go making my case again.    :-*
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2019, 11:27:53 AM »
:)) :))     
There you go making my case again.    :-*

I’m afraid I’m going to start questioning your reading comprehension. It doesn’t appear to but up to the level required by the US Dept of Ed standards.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »
Well,,,,,,,, I did go to public school.  :)
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2019, 11:55:06 AM »
It would have been in your best interest to have stayed a while longer. 15% is not a majority. Hating an entire culture IS racism. If Trump is talking, there’s better than even odds he’s lying.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 01:09:56 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

That is a convincing argument.   :D
MAGA

Offline m_fumich

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 03:04:39 PM »
RACIST !

LIAR !

That is a convincing argument.   :D

Facts make for quite the convincing argument. You’re welcome.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2019, 03:23:57 PM »
 ;D

MAGA