Author Topic: Who wraps?  (Read 7847 times)

Offline bmwrd0

Re: Who wraps?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2018, 10:53:59 AM »
That's really nice SK.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2018, 01:00:25 PM »
I will wrap presents but hate the thin cheap paper. Nothing worse than doing a nice wrap job on an odd shaped item or one in plastic clam shell packaging and then when you pick it up the paper tears.

Very thoughtful and nice gift SK. I'm sure your Mother will love it and have you hang it exactly where she can appreciate it.

Offline J.A.F.E.

• Resident Alien
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2018, 01:34:10 PM »
That is a spectacular gift SK.
People who confuse etymology and entomology bug me in ways I can’t put into words.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2018, 02:13:21 PM »
yes, Nicely done, SK very thoughtful.

I wrap what I buy and the wife wraps waht she buys. This year she told me to buy some nice matts for the new truck. I ordered them and they came in, so she give me the look, now wrap them.  :o :o They got one bow and my name scrawled across the front. ;D  Santa would be proud. ;D

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2018, 12:38:55 PM »
I wrap for the wife, she does everything else.  She is a perfectionist but her sister is levels above her.

Offline muddy

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2018, 08:36:19 PM »
I wrap for the wife, she does everything else.  She is a perfectionist but her sister is levels above her.
Mandy's brother is a level below her for wrapping, but still picky about it.

He is the worst for opening his gifts....takes forever! Heaven forbid he gets a book! Hell open the book, the. Start reading it, and forget about his pile of other presents!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »
I liked wrapping as a kid. I still did not mind as a younger adult. I learned to hate it once we had three kids and both of us wrapped nothing until Christmas Eve. That was the worst, wrapping crap until 3am in the morning. I was finally done a few years ago. Anymore it can either go in a bag, or not get wrapped at all for me.

I still love Christmas, but would willingly pay money not to wrap. I miss Christmas morning when the kids were younger. I will never miss the Christmas Eve's of those years. I recall how sick I would feel Christmas morn after virtually no sleep.

My mom had the wrapping thing down, she wrapped the stuff as she bought it, no Christmas Eve insanity like the wife and I did.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline Chilidawg

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2018, 10:04:34 PM »
In these parts, the giver wraps their presents for the  recipient,  You'd find all three of us in separate rooms yellin' for scissors or tape or bows or whatever. 

That's why I love gift bags.