VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

64 Fairlane wagon

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fordguy1964:
Here is the video of the engine I built for my 64 Sports Coupe on the dyno. I made 303HP by the end of the day all using factory Ford cast iron parts and an Autolite carb. Took me all day of dyno work to make it happen though.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5K9ffsKcU

Fordguy1964:
The engine for the wagon will be a little different. I am going with a 5.0 out of an Explorer with a carb style EFI setup. I will be using the 4R70W trans and the 8.8 Explorer rear.

DeadNutz:
My 1st wife had a red Falcon wagon that just kept running and running with a good 289.

To post pictures it is easy. First take your picture and download to your computer and resize it with whatever software you have. 800 x 600 or even 1000 x 800 if you are trying to show detail. Then save it in a file and I use a specific file titled GG1, 2, 3, or 4 that I save on my desktop. If you look below the reply box you will see Attachments and other options and click on that which will open a box below that and it says choose file. Click on that and then locate the file and double click it and it will go in the window. You can add 4 photos per post. Cell phones tend to take big MB photos so they tend to be reduced to a smaller size. If I make a post with attached photos in the sizes I mentioned they actually post smaller and if you click on the photo it will enlarge.
Here is a sample that is 600 x 800 due to it being portrait instead of landscape orientation:

Lookin4_67GalaxieConv:
There's lots of ways to make pics smaller.  One workaround I do is modify an older post on Channel 3, upload the pic I want, save the uploaded pic, then delete it from my post over there, come over here and upload it.  It's small enough then where it works for me.

jabberwoki:
Nice ... bloody fords just troopers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version