VEHICLES > TRACTORS/MOWERS/HEAVY EQUIPMENT

One for SK

(1/1)

jabberwoki:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zh3OBxh8Po

skfarmer:
A little out of my budget but there are a few of them around. They are built about 50 miles north of me in Fargo. All of the Case IH  and New Holland  articulated tractors and  many of the articulated industrial wheel loaders are built there.

Midnitemack:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on May 23, 2021, 02:10:45 PM ---A little out of my budget but there are a few of them around. They are built about 50 miles north of me in Fargo. All of the Case IH  and New Holland  articulated tractors and  many of the articulated industrial wheel loaders are built there.

--- End quote ---
I did a tour of the plant about 20 years ago , pretty interesting to see how they did them back then ... no welding robots back then , following year ended up hauling a few out of there on a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtermini:
The 9620RX's have gotten very popular around here. I think only because the JD dealer is closest. Head 30 miles south and your in CHN country. The quad tracks pull like hell for the heavy tillage done around here, but at the price of undercarriage. They're north of $30k per corner to put tracks and suspension on, and it only lasts 2-2500 hrs. The new Fendt 1000 row crop machines are creeping in. Central tire pressure management combined with giant single radial tires makes them wicked pullers, but easy to road around with the push of a button going from 3 psi to 20.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version