Author Topic: Husky 'Curved' Ratchet  (Read 1476 times)

Offline torqueman2002

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:05:19 PM by torqueman2002 »
"I got to show the young boys how not to do it. I haven't showed them everything not to do, yet. It's a big job!" - Otto Kilcher

Offline Rural53

Re: Husky 'Curved' Ratchet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 05:59:41 PM »
Yes, but they are extremely rare as they were only available on special order, Alloy Artifacts don't even have a picture of one. It appears to be missing the other item in the set, the handle extension. If for display purposes you can make a fairly accurate reproduction by polishing a piece of schedule 40 1.5" galvanised pipe about 3' long and stamping "Husky" on it before clear coating it.  :lol_hitting:

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 07:15:21 PM »
I always amazes me how the handle on some ratchets bend before the gear assembly strips. that right there is a great candidate for a flex or stubby ratchet mod.   :great:

Offline muddy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2022, 07:25:04 PM »
Yes, but they are extremely rare as they were only available on special order, Alloy Artifacts don't even have a picture of one. It appears to be missing the other item in the set, the handle extension. If for display purposes you can make a fairly accurate reproduction by polishing a piece of schedule 40 1.5" galvanised pipe about 3' long and stamping "Husky" on it before clear coating it.  _hitting:
:))

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk