Author Topic: What do you think their plan is/should be  (Read 1579 times)

Offline jabberwoki

What do you think their plan is/should be
« on: June 03, 2022, 06:07:51 PM »
What's the repubs plan to combat the libtard shenanigans in the next election, converstly what the demwits plan to whitewash the shit they've done?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 11:08:49 AM by jabberwoki »
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline slip knot

Re: What do you think their pane is/should be
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »
Honestly I dont think the stupid SOBs have a plan. They're looking to screw us just as bad as the Dems. I think we're way past the point of having an election fix the ills of this country.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 10:50:30 PM »
Honestly I dont think the stupid SOBs have a plan. They're looking to screw us just as bad as the Dems. I think we're way past the point of having an election fix the ills of this country.

Problem with the Republicans is they think being Democrat-lite is the answer.  This national debt is going to sink us, we're already paying hundreds of billions of dollars in interest each year, and nobody cares.

The main reason the RINOs hated Trump so bad was because he called their bluff and actually implemented the things they talked about for years but never had any intention of doing.
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 06:43:30 AM »

Problem with the Republicans is they think being Democrat-lite is the answer.  This national debt is going to sink us, we're already paying hundreds of billions of dollars in interest each year, and nobody cares.

The main reason the RINOs hated Trump so bad was because he called their bluff and actually implemented the things they talked about for years but never had any intention of doing.

Agreed! The Republicans are just as corrupt (if not more so) than the Democrats. None of them want the corrupt money laundering system to change because both sides benefit from it. The only good thing that I see is that the corrupt politicians and their practices are being exposed, and we can slowly build/elect a base of honest elected officials -- either Democrat or Republican. That said, "Term Limits" are the ultimate answer to the problem.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 08:59:19 AM »
Term limits or tar and feathers.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 07:35:56 AM »

[/quote]

Agreed! The Republicans are just as corrupt (if not more so) than the Democrats. None of them want the corrupt money laundering system to change because both sides benefit from it. The only good thing that I see is that the corrupt politicians and their practices are being exposed, and we can slowly build/elect a base of honest elected officials -- either Democrat or Republicans. That said, "Term Limits" are the ultimate answer to the problem.
[/quote]

What! Stepped off the deep end?

Kindly point out 1 time the Republicans pulled anything like what is going on... please, I am very sincere with that question.

Republicans are spineless but a hell of a lot more honest.

I have NO party loyalty, it is a worthless concept in these times

1776 ................... what happened!

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: What do you think their plan is/should be
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 09:02:09 AM »

What! Stepped off the deep end?

Kindly point out 1 time the Republicans pulled anything like what is going on... please, I am very sincere with that question.

Republicans are spineless but a hell of a lot more honest.

I have NO party loyalty, it is a worthless concept in these times

I understand your point Pep. My point was meant to emphasize that the corrupt money system that is in place to support politicians benefits both Democrats and Republicans alike. Hence the large number of RINOs in the Republican party don't want it to change either. They only pay lip service to the matter when it's election time. Once in office they will not challenge the backdoor money system and cast their votes to ensure that the status quo remains in tact.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 10:38:31 AM »
Pepi. John Cornyn  and the Red Flag gun control law is a blatant disregard for party policy. Even the GOP in Texas is looking at censure on this. He certainly wasn’t looking out for his constituents here. But I bet he was kissing someone’s ass to get a deal made somewhere else.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2022, 10:14:46 AM »
 I got a reply to one of my emails to John Cornyn. Basically it was a thank you got your time but we’re gonna do what we want up here in DC. You peons need not worry about it. RINO bastards

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 07:46:08 AM »
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 08:16:29 AM »
Link worked for me on my laptop.  Doubt i every downloaded an app but it may have come with it.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2022, 08:20:50 AM »
Link worked for me on my laptop.  Doubt i every downloaded an app but it may have come with it.

When I click on the link, it shows the site and the beginning of the story.  When I click on READ MORE that's when it goes to Google Play.
boop/bop/beep

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2022, 08:39:01 AM »
I'll look for a better link.
Essentially it is gaffs our POTUS has made and things he has said that probably weren't on the teleprompter. Sorry for the spam. 

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-second-pandemic-come-043126353.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:42:58 AM by TexasT »
Rich

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2022, 05:19:16 PM »
Well of course we've more in the future that's just the nature of life , doesn't mean it`s being planned.
I think this has been jacked up to mean something else.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?