Author Topic: It could happen in America...  (Read 969 times)

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
It could happen in America...
« on: June 19, 2022, 10:36:56 AM »
https://www.westernjournal.com/protesters-china-see-phones-flashing-red-instantly-know-trapped-like-rats/?utm_source=RSSfeed&utm_medium=RSSfeed&utm_campaign=RSSfeed&utm_content=2022-06-18&fr=operanews

Remember when those truck drivers protested in Canada? They froze bank accounts and such to try to curtail the protest. Didn't work but still was an overstep by govt but that was just those law breaking truck drivers, right?
Fast fwd and the china govt has seemingly shut down a bunch of it's citizens. Just lawbreakers or just people in disagreement with the govt.

Not sure how others feel but this is an agredious overstep to me. I'm sure the gremans in the 1930s didn't think it could happen there either.

Stay vigilant. Freedom of speech is being attacked here in America too.
Rich

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: It could happen in America...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 09:47:48 PM »
Truer words have never been spoken.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 09:57:37 PM »
These are scary times were living in.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 03:39:41 PM »
OK, so what are you prepared to do about it?  Question in general, directed at no one in particular and everyone in general.

The progressives are organized and have minions to go out and spread their concept of the truth.  They are effective at it also.

What does our side have and how are you, we participating?

I encourage all, including me to find some candidates that have like minded values and actively campaign for them.

Bitching on a forum won't help in the long run.  Getting our story out to the undecided and middle of the road folks is one thing that could help make a change.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 04:29:42 PM »
Well said sir, we need to back burn.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 08:09:28 PM by jabberwoki »
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 05:07:25 PM »
We're concentrating on the local races here in my part of Virginia. That means getting the school boards straightened out, state representatives elected that are not RINOs, and making absolutely sure that the local Sheriff's office is represented by a constitutionalist.

Retirement has it's benefits, and it's time well spent.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2022, 08:50:02 PM »
I've been paying attention more to local politics and getting more vocal in my opinion. I'm seeing a lot more interest in local politics, two of our incumbent county commissioners actually had competion in the primaries this year. One lost in the primaries and one barely held on in a runoff election. Quite telling for this little community.

I've ripped Cornyn a new one both on the phone and emails over this red flag BS. We'll see how that works out

I still believe the problems in this country have gotten to the point where a simple election is not going to correct things , we're too far over the edge at this point.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 07:26:37 AM »
What we need is legit elections, the 2000 mules are all about the GA election fraud.

Anyone with children really has a fight on their hands, maybe should have gone to the PTA meeting?

Could happen in America more like it is happening?

Two justice systems right and left, one law, same law applied to ALL .......WAFM

Much needs to be done and is ain't going to happen in my lifetime.

People are not held responsible for their bad actions, nothing will change if not.

People were warned BLUNTLY by Trump.  Bless their little pointed heads, did not like his tone.

What a pathetic excuse to ignore the facts. Guess the US got what was wished for, nice tone and a load of bullshit.

I am flying the Jolly Roger from my flag pole.

1776 ................... what happened!