General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

What are they doing over there?

(1/2) > >>

TexasT:
https://www.westernjournal.com/chinese-tanks-rolling-city-streets-know-far/?fr=operanews

I hope this works without the spam. What in the wide world of sports is a going on over there? You would think they would just crank up the old laptop and put this money into these people's accounts and let them go on their merry way. Instead they end up with protests and tanks roaming the streets.

fatfillup:
Getting the whole story out of China isn't likely and we really don't know what is really going on but unrest in China is likely a good thing for us

goodfellow:
Phil's right, the Chinese Communist Party is probably hiding the real ugly truth to avoid civil unrest. We're only seeing the surface ripples while the financial tsunami is building underneath. My guess is that many of the large state owned banks are at or near insolvency due to their massive and corrupt real estate speculations over the last two decades. Graft and corruption at every level of government rules the Chinese real estate market. If my assumptions are right, and their economy is close to collapse then that is a huge danger to China, but also to the rest of the world -- not only militarily, but also financially.

walrus:
The US is close or in a recession, if China takes a dive no doubt we are going down the shitter with them as is the rest of the world.

slip knot:
We were discussing this at lunch a while back. Seems China has been buying up property in US. Just like Japan did right before their economy tanked in the 80s. They probably know whats coming and are divesting their money out of chinese banks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version