VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

Goodbye old friend

<< < (2/4) > >>

muddy:
Tough to let it go, but sometimes our projects are meant for others

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Elroy:
I can't believe Elroy missed this tread. That big ole' boat of a Pontiac is one cool ride in the Elroy eye.  :bravo_2:

That thing is just kick ass. .........Neat "KAR"  :08:

jabberwoki:
The guy that got it is balls to the wall on it already.
I made a stipulation that i get to drive it when its done.
Cannot wait.

john k:
I more than understand.  In 2015 I parted with my first car, 1956 Chevy 210 2 door.  Dad helped me pull it home on Thanksgiving 1965.  Not running, pulled the engine, rebuilt it, drove it through 3 years of high school.  Served me off and on through the 80s.  Sold it to a guy that lived some distance away, so there is little chance I will stumble on it again.  With the cost of restoration parts, plus paint, upholstery, figured it was time.   

Elroy:

--- Quote from: john k on September 14, 2022, 08:42:38 PM ---I more than understand.  In 2015 I parted with my first car, 1956 Chevy 210 2 door.  Dad helped me pull it home on Thanksgiving 1965.  Not running, pulled the engine, rebuilt it, drove it through 3 years of high school.  Served me off and on through the 80s.  Sold it to a guy that lived some distance away, so there is little chance I will stumble on it again.  With the cost of restoration parts, plus paint, upholstery, figured it was time.

--- End quote ---

That's a cool story. Bet you had a few good times riding around in that digging hot ride.  :cool2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version