VEHICLES > SPECIAL INTEREST/CLASSIC/COLLECTABLE/EXOTIC CARS

1947 Ford Manuals

(1/3) > >>

stokester:
Anyone out there have or collect or even have a friend that has a 1932 -1947 Ford?

I have two genuine Ford repair manuals for anyone who could use them, please not for resale.

With the exception of the covers they are in excellent condition.  The books were stored next to some kind of paper that stuck and tore when removed.

Let me know.

Nick

wantedabiggergarage:
One, I wish I did.  I'd just like to read them for a bit, but they deserve to go to someone (or a group of them like the Shrinners car guys), that would use them.

Two, those SOOOOOO remind me of those great old Motor manuals, that unfortunately are no more.  I miss those.  I kept the one for my first car, until a water pipe burst.  Reminds me I should check ebay for a replacement.

goodfellow:
They're in great shape. I collect old manuals and service literature for pre-war cars, but hope that someone who is in a club, or who has one of these cars can connect with you and get these little treasures.

stokester:

--- Quote from: goodfellow on September 13, 2022, 07:41:28 AM ---They're in great shape. I collect old manuals and service literature for pre-war cars, but hope that someone who is in a club, or who has one of these cars can connect with you and get these little treasures.

--- End quote ---
They're yours Ray if you want to add to the collection.

goodfellow:

--- Quote from: stokester on September 13, 2022, 11:32:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: goodfellow on September 13, 2022, 07:41:28 AM ---They're in great shape. I collect old manuals and service literature for pre-war cars, but hope that someone who is in a club, or who has one of these cars can connect with you and get these little treasures.

--- End quote ---
They're yours Ray if you want to add to the collection.

--- End quote ---

I will gladly take them Nick, but let's hold on a few days maybe someone who truly has a need for them will will raise their hand.

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version