VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

My 1986 Chevrolet Silverado K10

<< < (3/3)

john k:
That is a sharp truck, you did it up right.  But dang that was a lot to correct, bringing it down, undoing all the butchering.  Now you got me thinking of doing the same to my 96 1/2 ton.  Rust worm is too far advanced though, even in the frame.  Or keep on with the 72 Cheyenne Super, but that 402 BB is just too thirsty at 11mpg to do any cruising with.  No problem driving older wheels here.  You didn't say how long this project took?

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: john k on August 29, 2023, 08:24:26 AM ---That is a sharp truck, you did it up right.  But dang that was a lot to correct, bringing it down, undoing all the butchering.  Now you got me thinking of doing the same to my 96 1/2 ton.  Rust worm is too far advanced though, even in the frame.  Or keep on with the 72 Cheyenne Super, but that 402 BB is just too thirsty at 11mpg to do any cruising with.  No problem driving older wheels here.  You didn't say how long this project took?

--- End quote ---

Like most my antique cars,, It's actually still in the process. Always something. Back to your question.. It was never a priority. so it's been going on for six years

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version