VEHICLES > PROJECT CARS/TRUCKS

Wouldn't you rather have a Buick?

<< < (2/3) > >>

slip knot:
Thats a beautiful car for sure.

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: jabberwoki on September 02, 2023, 09:51:35 AM ---Very nice , that's a beautiful car.
Coming from a Buick guy. :93:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the compliment.. I'd say "Ask a man that Owns one." But that's a Packard slogan. Might there be other Buick fans here?

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: john k on September 02, 2023, 12:25:32 AM ---Very very nice Buick.  Such incomparable condition on top or underneath.  Totally understand the 400point worth.  Glad to see it gets on the road.  Had 3 Buicks myself, 49 Super, 59 Invicta convertible with the 401!  And a 72 Gran Sport.  All in other people's garages now.

--- End quote ---

You have good taste in cars. Buicks no less,, all great cars

oldcarguy:

--- Quote from: john k on September 02, 2023, 11:48:40 AM ---In the radiator mascot shot,  the next car over is a 41 Studebaker coupe.  Baby blue,  not as rare as your Buick,  it is just that I have a 41 Studebaker Commander,  sedan.

--- End quote ---

Crazy how a collector can recognize a car in the background of a picture. I'm not a Studebaker collector. But I noticed it was a Studebaker; but could only guess the year. Though I'd have it within five years.. Studebakers were great cars in their days... 

My favorite Studebaker is the 1932 President. The oval headlamps alone grabs me. But the lines are so smooth, with the low roof line and short windshield.

Heiny57:
That is stunning. Thanks for sharing. 👍🏼

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version