Author Topic: Question for the wrench benders.  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Question for the wrench benders.
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2023, 09:26:49 AM »
Well, turns out I will not be doing anything more to improve the car to sell it. My daughter got a bug up her ass to unload the car ASAP at the expense of whatever better price it might fetch by doing a few small low, or no cost improvements.  It's her car to give away. Ya, I am a little salty about it. She won't even take the trouble to vacuum the damned thing out. Some folks ya can't teach a thing.

It always kills me when I see a vehicle for sale and there's garbage all over the interior.  It would take a half hour at most to make a car look a lot more respectable for sale and justify the price that's being asked.  :o
boop/bop/beep

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 01:25:14 PM »
Well, turns out I will not be doing anything more to improve the car to sell it. My daughter got a bug up her ass to unload the car ASAP at the expense of whatever better price it might fetch by doing a few small low, or no cost improvements.  It's her car to give away. Ya, I am a little salty about it. She won't even take the trouble to vacuum the damned thing out. Some folks ya can't teach a thing.

It always kills me when I see a vehicle for sale and there's garbage all over the interior.  It would take a half hour at most to make a car look a lot more respectable for sale and justify the price that's being asked.  :o
Heck yes! My mother sold her 1971 Pinto to a young couple back in 1976. She was horrified to find some neglected candy wrappers under the rear seat when the couple inspected it. She was so embarrassed that she paid for their dinner that evening. Old school mom - old school ways!!

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2023, 07:42:10 PM »
Thank the good Lord some others here get what I am saying!
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!