General Category > POLITICS (IF YOU DO NOT LIKE POLITICS, THEN DON'T GO IN HERE!

China's hidden "spy" technology in modern electronics -

(1/3) > >>

goodfellow:
I've heard this rumor for quite some time within the Beltway federal contractor ranks. For obvious reasons the large companies affected are denying the claims because it would/could impact their business model. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is especially worrisome since the federal government and many secure government contractors outsource a significant amount of their data storage and archiving functions to that Amazon business unit. But there is good evidence that this is actually happening to a high degree -- time to put China in the doghouse.

http://www.oann.com/china-reportedly-uses-hidden-microchips-to-infiltrate-american-companies/

fatfillup:
Not surprised in the least. 

bonneyman:
I figured something like this was coming. Ever since those remote activated cameras on school-supplied lap tops were being turned on to "check up" on students at home. Yeah, right! And nobody got prosecuted.  >:(

slip knot:
If I was china I'd be doing the same thing.

Industrial espionage at it finest and we paid them to implement it.

bonneyman:
I'm waiting for someone to install microchips in my skivvies so the toilet will know when I'm leaving and put the seat down.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version