General Category > GENERAL DISCUSSION TO INCLUDE OFF TOPIC

Any cigar smokers on the GG?

<< < (2/164) > >>

muddy:
Yep I endulge every now and then. Also enjoy a pipe from time to time, my grandfather smoked pipe.

Just picked up some on Friday.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

goodfellow:
Excellent Tim!!

john k:
Back in my Army days,  would have a Swisher Sweet pretty often.  Just can't smoke anything these days,  but get a whiff of a good cigar and enjoy it second hand.  Day by day, don't do any drinking these days.   Used to enjoy a beer or glass of wine after supper.  Always dark wine,  or Burgandy,  never learned to drink the white wines. 

goodfellow:
I usually enjoy a good drink when i smoke -- both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Some folks enjoy a pipe or cigar without the drink, but I find the combination to be most pleasant for my taste.

What do you guys drink with your cigars, cigs, and/or pipes? I know some folks can't get up in the morning without having a strong coffee and a cigarette. My former co-worker some 20 years ago was like that. Unless he had a cigarette and a few cups of extra strong coffee, he was unapproachable in the early hours of the workday. He said that he picked up the habit during his days in Vietnam.

muddy:
Depends on the cigar or pipe blend. Most pipe blends pair well beer.

Depending on the cigar I'll pair with a an IPA or a stout, a medium to full cigar I'll pair with liquor. Usually a bourbon or Scotch

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version