VEHICLES > TRACTORS/MOWERS/HEAVY EQUIPMENT

Oliver 1650

<< < (23/23)

jabberwoki:
Look at that proud little champ :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

highland512:

--- Quote from: skfarmer on March 22, 2022, 08:20:57 PM ---Those are damn good planters. If it is in decent condition itmay prove valuable as a backup or to plant a different variety.

--- End quote ---
We think they are great planters as well. Look at a field planted with a $4,000 6 row cyclo 900 vs a field planted with $20,000 6 row kinze and you can’t tell a difference. (At least that was the case last summer vs a neighboring field. )

The main reason I got it so cheep is it’s set set 8 on 36. This whole area is on 30”.

But after looking at it I think we might have a summer project. It’s in really good shape, actually in very good shape for its age and has been barn kept. Only one welded bracket will need moved (the trailer axle lift cylinder). The row units are nice and tight, opening and closing wheels are in great shape, and it also a bunch of yetter accessories. After a considerable amount of work I think it would make a great primary planter, we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddy:
$500?? Is that a typo? If not you stole the thing!

We never ran Cyclo planters (always Deere or kinze) but know they have a cult following for a good reason.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

highland512:

--- Quote from: muddy on March 25, 2022, 08:10:17 PM ---$500?? Is that a typo? If not you stole the thing!

We never ran Cyclo planters (always Deere or kinze) but know they have a cult following for a good reason.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
$495 out the gate with the pto pump ($400 for a reman) and one each corn and bean drums. I was happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version