Author Topic: Impeachment, what do you think?  (Read 10494 times)

Offline highland512

Re: Impeachment, what do you think?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
Just another shit show. The democrat clowns will do anything to discredit Trump even if it makes them look like fools. I'm just pissed that its OUR tax dollars they are spending on this shitty display of extreme partisan politics.

I've been seeing a convention of states feed on the innerwebs and I'm starting to think that might not be a bad idea. Put these idiots on a 2 term limit. Drop all the cushy benies they get. anything to get those leeches off my payroll.
What kills me me is we do have term limits for the legislature (kinda). It’s called voting but everyone skips the primary which is why your left with the same demicans and republicats for term after term after term.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 06:48:40 PM »
Or - like in my county - the Republicans don't even field a candidate, because, well, "the local environment is so difficult". Yet they have no problem finding my address and phone number to harass me for money!

Martha McSally got in by appointment - she couldn't even win against a bisexual war protester! And since the impeachment drama started she's been silent. There's a guy who's primarying her and he sounds OK. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 07:24:56 PM »
Just another shit show. The democrat clowns will do anything to discredit Trump even if it makes them look like fools. I'm just pissed that its OUR tax dollars they are spending on this shitty display of extreme partisan politics.

I've been seeing a convention of states feed on the innerwebs and I'm starting to think that might not be a bad idea. Put these idiots on a 2 term limit. Drop all the cushy benies they get. anything to get those leeches off my payroll.
What kills me me is we do have term limits for the legislature (kinda). It’s called voting but everyone skips the primary which is why your left with the same demicans and republicats for term after term after term.

I still like the term limit, You know how hard it is to get an incumbent out of office. Some of these bastards have been there all their lives. They aint doing anything but filling their pockets.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2019, 08:16:55 AM »

I still like the term limit, You know how hard it is to get an incumbent out of office. Some of these bastards have been there all their lives. They aint doing anything but filling their pockets.

Lot of truth there! 

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2019, 06:28:56 AM »
Well, those morons are likely to vote Yes on impeachment this week.  Even their own voters see right through it.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
They gotta vote to impeach, or else their base will go ballistic on them. And - when the Senate vindicates the president - Pelosi and company will claim "we did all we could, but the GOP is protecting the Pres". And their minions will go nuts on RINO's and conservatives.

As Loki said, "There is no stopping it. There is only - the WAR!"

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2019, 04:23:07 PM »
Who need glasses ...........
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2019, 09:07:12 PM »
The House voted to impeach the President. They couldn't get him on High Crimes and Misdemeanors so they made up bullshit charges. The dems should be charged with conspiracy as they had this planned even before he was elected.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2019, 12:22:53 AM »
I can't believe it, and I'm at a loss for words as to how I feel.
I suppose they stopped him from Winning the next election but they only made themselves look bad in the process.
They planned it before he won simply because they didn't like him, made it their mission to get rid of him and I can't believe they actually made it happen.

What has our country come to that we've got such horrible people in our government who would actually vote to impeach our president knowing what they do.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2019, 12:26:47 AM »
The House voted to impeach the President. They couldn't get him on High Crimes and Misdemeanors so they made up bullshit charges. The dems should be charged with conspiracy as they had this planned even before he was elected.
Exactly.
And how could they vote for this knowing that he didn't simply do something wrong, he was basically watched like a clock waiting for anything they could possibly spin into something bigger than it is.
They knew they had nothing so they painted him in a corner with their relentlessness and waited for something to happen
Always lookin' to learn

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2019, 06:27:49 AM »
I suppose they stopped him from Winning the next election but they only made themselves look bad in the process.
They planned it before he won simply because they didn't like him, made it their mission to get rid of him and I can't believe they actually made it happen.

What has our country come to that we've got such horrible people in our government who would actually vote to impeach our president knowing what they do.

They haven't gotten "rid of him" in any way, shape, or form. The US House of Representatives only drafts and votes on the articles of impeachment -- that's it. It's up to the US Senate to conduct the actual impeachment trial that (if found guilty) could remove a sitting President from office. That will not happen -- and President Trump will still be in office conducting business as usual until the 2020 election.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2019, 07:34:04 AM »

They haven't gotten "rid of him" in any way, shape, or form. The US House of Representatives only drafts and votes on the articles of impeachment -- that's it. It's up to the US Senate to conduct the actual impeachment trial that (if found guilty) could remove a sitting President from office. That will not happen -- and President Trump will still be in office conducting business as usual until the 2020 election.

Exactly, the process is not completed I love the the question. What has that bunch of morons done for the country?

Going to very hard hearing an answer to that, can you say imposable.
Pep
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline highland512

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2019, 08:06:32 AM »

They haven't gotten "rid of him" in any way, shape, or form. The US House of Representatives only drafts and votes on the articles of impeachment -- that's it. It's up to the US Senate to conduct the actual impeachment trial that (if found guilty) could remove a sitting President from office. That will not happen -- and President Trump will still be in office conducting business as usual until the 2020 2024 election.
fixed it

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2019, 08:47:48 AM »

It's because they're drunk - on power and themselves. They can't see past the end of their crooked noses because they choose not to. Here's hoping they fall into an open manhole. :))

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2019, 10:16:29 AM »
Well damn, the one time I actually listened to something the news said and it was wrong.

A few months ago I took a dumb survey that popped up on YouTube and now I get emails from the Trump administration every day, the latest using the words " they impeached me " so I assumed he actually had officially been impeached.
Honestly I don't really could how the whole process actually works and should probably look into it.
Always lookin' to learn