Author Topic: Riots, Looting, Mayhem, and Pandemic -- We've seen it before!  (Read 9617 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Riots, Looting, Mayhem, and Pandemic -- We've seen it before!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2020, 10:34:07 AM »
This could get bad and we have a president who runs for shelter instead of going on TV asking for calm.

That statement is as pathetic as the lamestream media trying to say Trump is a coward and ran to the bunker. FYI it was the Secret Service who took him to the bunker as that is their job whether he wanted to go or not.

When they started protesting in Reno on Saturday the mayor tweeted that she will not tolerate the use of excessive force by the police. After she neutered the police and the agitators started their crap they descended on the police station and damaged patrol cars. Then they moved to city hall and busted windows and lit a fire inside and not a single cop was in sight at the time. They showed up a little later and people were complaining about the tear gas bothering them.

I think the police officers need to have a vote of no confidence in the mayor and she needs to go. I think she should of been gone several years ago when she ordered the gay flag flown on Pride Day and the US flag was taken down and replaced with the rainbow POS flag.
Yeah thats why he had protestors tear gassed the other day for a photo op. Nixon met with protestors and he wasnt loved by the masses but he was leader.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That story has been proven untrue --

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/media-falsely-claimed-violent-riots-were-peaceful-and-that-tear-gas-was-used-against-rioters/

Yep.  But there's always people who will believe it regardless.  The media doesn't even retract their own fake news anymore.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 01:27:07 PM »
The media is the biggest perpetrator of the unrest.

Offline walrus

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 06:12:17 PM »
This could get bad and we have a president who runs for shelter instead of going on TV asking for calm.

That statement is as pathetic as the lamestream media trying to say Trump is a coward and ran to the bunker. FYI it was the Secret Service who took him to the bunker as that is their job whether he wanted to go or not.

When they started protesting in Reno on Saturday the mayor tweeted that she will not tolerate the use of excessive force by the police. After she neutered the police and the agitators started their crap they descended on the police station and damaged patrol cars. Then they moved to city hall and busted windows and lit a fire inside and not a single cop was in sight at the time. They showed up a little later and people were complaining about the tear gas bothering them.

I think the police officers need to have a vote of no confidence in the mayor and she needs to go. I think she should of been gone several years ago when she ordered the gay flag flown on Pride Day and the US flag was taken down and replaced with the rainbow POS flag.
Yeah thats why he had protestors tear gassed the other day for a photo op. Nixon met with protestors and he wasnt loved by the masses but he was leader.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02/media-falsely-claimed-violent-riots-were-peaceful-and-that-tear-gas-was-used-against-rioters/
Yeah, the video says other wise
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/us/politics/trump-st-johns-church-bible.html

But I guess it wasn't tear gas it was pepper spray
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/tear-gas-washington-dc-protests-st-johns-church/65-7e9a67c7-e40b-47a2-8060-3f7d908139dd

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 06:25:21 PM »

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/tear-gas-washington-dc-protests-st-johns-church/65-7e9a67c7-e40b-47a2-8060-3f7d908139dd

.... the fact that they sprayed a few virulent protesters with pepper spray automatically leads the media and the left to issue statements about the use of "chemical weapons" -- (aka tear gas) against a "peacefully" assembled crowd. Several people were pepper sprayed when the crossed the line, but refused police orders to back-off, but that's a far cry from gassing the entire assembled population.

Offline walrus

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 06:31:16 PM »

.... the fact that they sprayed a few virulent protesters with pepper spray automatically leads the media and the left to issue statements about the use of "chemical weapons" -- (aka tear gas) against a "peacefully" assembled crowd. Several people were pepper sprayed when the crossed the line, but refused police orders to back-off, but that's a far cry from gassing the entire assembled population.
Most news articles  are written with an agenda, including the one you posted to refute what I said. Its the way of world now.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2020, 06:36:35 PM »
I find it sadly ironic that the mayors and governors from the states where many of these riots (errrr "peaceful demonstrations") occurred, were just a few days ago threatening to put people in jail if they broke social distancing rules and/or violated their draconian COVID-19 business operating laws. Yet now in those very same communities we see thousands of people in the streets face-to-face demonstrating and rioting without any reprimands or repercussions from those same elected officials.

Logic would dictate that given these circumstances, the local government (by allowing these protests) have reversed their positions on COVID-19 isolation, and they should allow law abiding citizens to open their businesses and go to work, so they can restart their local economies. --- BUT no! Politics trumps logic at every turn.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2020, 06:45:53 PM »
Nothing ironic about it, Ray. Looters defying laws fuels their narrative, people defying proclamations trying to work to feed their families doesn't. That lady salon owner in Texas was in front of a judge the next day and went to jail - the protesters in NY got set free because of their new "release" policy.

Celebs and politicians all pretty much screamed at people defying the lockdowns - and alot of these same people are supporting the rioters. And Dems wonder why their states are going down the toilet?  :c029:

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 07:30:17 PM »
let me start out with this. i do not promote police violence towards anyone.

that said.....i predict more people will die from protest violence and covid 19  contracted during said protests  in the next 4 weeks than from police violence in the next year.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline muddy

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2020, 08:22:38 PM »
let me start out with this. i do not promote police violence towards anyone.

that said.....i predict more people will die from protest violence and covid 19  contracted during said protests  in the next 4 weeks than from police violence in the next year.
I agree with your predictions

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline slip knot

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:51 PM »
I wonder what the leftys have planned next. Elections getting closer everyday.  :lol_hitting:

• Ran when parked
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2020, 12:37:05 AM »
I wonder what the leftys have planned next. Elections getting closer everyday.  :lol_hitting:

More unrest, anything to kill the economy so Dementia Joe and the Shadow Government has a chance to win.
boop/bop/beep

• Ran when parked
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2020, 11:00:40 AM »
---
boop/bop/beep