Author Topic: Liberal shit stiring Yahoo  (Read 3309 times)

Offline jabberwoki

Liberal shit stiring Yahoo
« on: June 12, 2020, 10:16:17 PM »
So I have a yahoo email account and so far this week I`ve gotten 2 emails directly from yahoo one about a prison guard mocking the neck hold that killed that guy and another one talking about the cop`s plea barging.
I`ve never had an email directly from them before.
This makes me so hot under the collar these liberal media fuckers stirring shit up.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline oldnslo

Re: Liberal shit stiring Yahoo
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 09:48:44 AM »
Are you sure they are from yahoo, or just a spoofing account set up to look like one?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 09:54:52 AM »
it doesn't surprise me. the media is doing everything it can to keep the turmoil going. Just browsing the yahoo news page its all slanted toward the left, way far left.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 10:02:42 AM »
Well if its a fake send they did a bloody good job.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 10:20:54 AM »
it doesn't surprise me. the media is doing everything it can to keep the turmoil going. Just browsing the yahoo news page its all slanted toward the left, way far left.

Yep, that's their main playbook now. Keep things stirred up till November, try and pin everything on Trump. Tax evasion, impeachment, racism, Covid 19, protests, back to Covid, etc. They think it's helping them - they're too dense to realize it's backfiring. "We need vote by mail because of Covid danger, but the Antifa protests have our full support" Sorry Charlie, if it's safe enough to protest then it's safe enough to go to the polls and vote!"  :P
Even on the nightly news when I just wanted to freaking local weather they liberal propaganda gets blared all the time. After you've trained your ears to hear it you notice it's everywhere.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 10:22:27 AM by bonneyman »

Offline Papaw

• Old Wrench Freak
    • Papawswrench
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »
I don't listen to or watch news on TV. Don't look at Yahoo News very often. My go-to sites are Google News and Drudge Report.
Owner and Administrator of Tool Talk

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
It used to be the news had a set schedule, and I knew when the weather portion would come on (around 15 minutes in). So I could avoid or mute it until then. But then they started switching times around. I really just like to know what the highs are for the following day or two, if there's a good chance of rain, and in the morning traffic updates. Other than that the news is just depressing.

TV is pretty lame anymore. I like The Joy of Painting and Home Improvement reruns, and some of the Modern Marvels are interesting as all get out. Very few prime time shows do anything for me.

Offline highland512

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2020, 07:22:25 AM »
I have a yahoo account and did not receive any such msgs, I can see why you pissed though.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »
I have a yahoo account and did not receive any such msgs, I can see why you pissed though.

Yahoo email blows.  I switched to gmail years ago.
boop/bop/beep

Offline highland512

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 01:41:13 PM »

Yahoo email blows.  I switched to gmail years ago.

It does blow, but I only realy use it for signing up for things like this site and others. I dont feel like signing up for any others.