Author Topic: Is anybody enforcing the law in DC?  (Read 5458 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Is anybody enforcing the law in DC?
« on: June 19, 2020, 11:09:08 PM »
It was pretty disgusting to watch the mob pull down the Gen. Pike statue in DC. Camera shots showed the police down the road standing by their vehicles and doing nothing. Who is making the call to let the mobs do as they please? Is that Federal property they are destroying? :38:

Offline bonneyman

Re: Is anybody enforcing the law in DC?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 01:03:57 PM »
I think we should pull down statues of people we don't like. One for one, tit for tat, even steven. Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks statues should get torn down because of what they stood for. Just because.   :33:

I feel better already!  :lol_hitting:

Online slip knot

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 01:48:16 PM »
While I hate to see the old monuments getting torn down, theres really not much we can do at this point. We were having this discussion at work last week. These monuments were for our past, our history, important figures from that era. This current mess is going to be part of our history some day. who do you think they're gonna put a monument up for??? crickets, right. There is no-one leading this mess, some dark shadow government? whos in charge?? you think they going to put up one for the thugs that got killed?

My thought was to just leave the vandalized monuments where they lay and add an additional plaque stating they were damaged during the 2020 uprisings bent on destroying our history.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 03:15:38 PM »
I don't want to see anything get destroyed and certainly no tit for tat actions as those are no better. I would just like to see some law enforcement stopping these mobs of rioters, looters and destroyers who are no better than terrorists.
Two black men were shot with one dead in the CHOP zone in Seattle early this morning. Police responded but were blocked from entering the area by the protestors in the zone. Why is that allowed? We really need some strong leadership at this time or it is only going to get worse for a lot of good people.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 03:24:44 PM »
I don't want to see anything get destroyed and certainly no tit for tat actions as those are no better. I would just like to see some law enforcement stopping these mobs of rioters, looters and destroyers who are no better than terrorists.
Two black men were shot with one dead in the CHOP zone in Seattle early this morning. Police responded but were blocked from entering the area by the protestors in the zone. Why is that allowed? We really need some strong leadership at this time or it is only going to get worse for a lot of good people.

Black privilege?  :smiley_confused1:

Offline walrus

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 04:25:48 PM »

My thought was to just leave the vandalized monuments where they lay and add an additional plaque stating they were damaged during the 2020 uprisings bent on destroying our history.
Removing monuments doesn't destroy our history. 

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 05:02:12 PM »

Removing monuments or statues as a community is one thing.

Removing these things by a mob while the police are told to stand down is entirely different.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 06:20:21 AM »

No, maybe not, our public school system has done that.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 07:09:46 AM »
Watching Trump last night.......... heard him say. The Jefferson memorial is under heavy guard and called out the mayor. Saying it will not be taken down ....... What I enjoy about the man ........... he is a man
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 10:06:59 AM »
Watching Trump last night.......... heard him say. The Jefferson memorial is under heavy guard and called out the mayor. Saying it will not be taken down ....... What I enjoy about the man ........... he is a man

He says what he thinks even if he doesn't always say things with tact.  :great:

Online slip knot

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 11:57:24 AM »

So what does removing the monuments gain them? The civil war statutes I can see have some merit but when they go after some of the national monuments. What are they protesting? or is it just a bunch of idiots with the "lets go fuck something up" mentality?

BLM was inciting the early riots but now they've gotten way off path of BLM. now its become a general uprising.

Offline walrus

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 03:31:08 PM »

So what does removing the monuments gain them? The civil war statutes I can see have some merit but when they go after some of the national monuments. What are they protesting? or is it just a bunch of idiots with the "lets go fuck something up" mentality?

BLM was inciting the early riots but now they've gotten way off path of BLM. now its become a general uprising.

They will have to take done everything if they want to get rid of all the bad things our past leaders have done. Pretty hard to use todays standards for things that happened 100 years ago.  Are they going to push over the Washington monument?  How about Mount Rushmore? If Biden is elected the BS stops the next day. Trump is elected it continues until people are are shot by our military.

Online slip knot

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »
Damn I haven’t laughed that hard all week. You really think it’s Trumps fault. He’s done shit tons more for blacks than Biden ever did. Pull your head out and look at what’s going on. This has nothing to do with BLM anymore   This a full scale revolt. The military won’t have to get involved. At some point the general populace will say enough and start shooting those dumbass idiots burning their towns. Trumps fault 😂😂😂

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 04:34:34 PM »
Damn I haven’t laughed that hard all week. You really think it’s Trumps fault. He’s done shit tons more for blacks than Biden ever did. Pull your head out and look at what’s going on. This has nothing to do with BLM anymore   This a full scale revolt. The military won’t have to get involved. At some point the general populace will say enough and start shooting those dumbass idiots burning their towns. Trumps fault 😂😂😂
he may think its trumps fault but that isn't what he is saying. he is saying that whoever is behind this won't quit unless biden wins. just another way for the left to manipulate,
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
as i see it. some of this nonsense may be a good thing. there is no doubt that there is some injustice. the  flip side of this is even those left leaners are having a hard time stomaching just what the hard left is promoting, doing and capable of.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Online slip knot

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 05:04:57 PM »
The media and politicians have done a good job of dividing this country. I suspect Walrus and I have a lot in common and would probably agree on a lot of things but Political leanings isn't one. We both feel the countries in trouble but the solution is vastly different between us. I suspect that is intentional too. We've been played for years. And people are starting to see that...

Offline walrus

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 03:59:09 AM »
The media and politicians have done a good job of dividing this country. I suspect Walrus and I have a lot in common and would probably agree on a lot of things but Political leanings isn't one. We both feel the countries in trouble but the solution is vastly different between us. I suspect that is intentional too. We've been played for years. And people are starting to see that...
Not sure where I said it was Trumps fault.  Its pretty obvious racial shit has been going on for generations. I'll give you an example of how I think this crap works. There were some local folks who protested on Rte 1(near my house) every Sunday Morning about Iraq war. They were there rain or shine. Nov 2008, Obama is elected, the next Sunday, gone. Never protested again. Did Obama stop the war in Iraq? Will Biden Stop racial tension?

Online slip knot

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 09:16:50 AM »
My mistake. I took it that you were blaming trump. I apologize for that.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2020, 10:42:48 PM »
These "protestors" are being funded by Soros and his goons.  It's about time he contracted Covid.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 05:14:42 AM »
My mistake. I took it that you were blaming trump. I apologize for that.
Its cool. no big deal :)  Presidents get more blame and or credit for what happens in the US. But no one man is going to stop the downhill slide this country has been in for quite awhile. Im no fan of trump thats for  sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:18:20 AM by walrus »