Author Topic: Is anybody enforcing the law in DC?  (Read 5463 times)

Offline slip knot

Re: Is anybody enforcing the law in DC?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2020, 05:04:57 PM »
The media and politicians have done a good job of dividing this country. I suspect Walrus and I have a lot in common and would probably agree on a lot of things but Political leanings isn't one. We both feel the countries in trouble but the solution is vastly different between us. I suspect that is intentional too. We've been played for years. And people are starting to see that...

Offline walrus

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 03:59:09 AM »
The media and politicians have done a good job of dividing this country. I suspect Walrus and I have a lot in common and would probably agree on a lot of things but Political leanings isn't one. We both feel the countries in trouble but the solution is vastly different between us. I suspect that is intentional too. We've been played for years. And people are starting to see that...
Not sure where I said it was Trumps fault.  Its pretty obvious racial shit has been going on for generations. I'll give you an example of how I think this crap works. There were some local folks who protested on Rte 1(near my house) every Sunday Morning about Iraq war. They were there rain or shine. Nov 2008, Obama is elected, the next Sunday, gone. Never protested again. Did Obama stop the war in Iraq? Will Biden Stop racial tension?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 09:16:50 AM »
My mistake. I took it that you were blaming trump. I apologize for that.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2020, 10:42:48 PM »
These "protestors" are being funded by Soros and his goons.  It's about time he contracted Covid.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 05:14:42 AM »
My mistake. I took it that you were blaming trump. I apologize for that.
Its cool. no big deal :)  Presidents get more blame and or credit for what happens in the US. But no one man is going to stop the downhill slide this country has been in for quite awhile. Im no fan of trump thats for  sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:18:20 AM by walrus »