Author Topic: Trump vs Biden analogy  (Read 3639 times)

Offline fatfillup

Trump vs Biden analogy
« on: June 23, 2020, 07:47:37 AM »
Heard a quick blurb on talk radio this morning about the differences between Trump and Biden.  I believe it was one of the national commentators who does a spot on the big local radio station.  Can't recall his name.

He said Trump is like a car with 2 accelerators and no brake and Biden is a car with 2 brake pedals and no accelerator.

I believe his point is will voters choose Trump with his blindly moving forward no matter what philosophy or Biden who will put the brakes on everything Trump has done. 

Oversimplified I know, but it kinda rang true to me.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Trump vs Biden analogy
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 08:11:24 AM »
I'll say a vote for Biden isn't a vote for Biden at all, but a vote for his puppet masters.  God help us if he chooses someone like Stacey Abrams for his VP and he wins.   :c002:
boop/bop/beep

Offline Matt_T

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 08:34:47 AM »
I'll say a vote for Biden isn't a vote for Biden at all, but a vote for his puppet masters.

Exactly. The difference is biden will do what he's told and Trump won't.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 10:10:05 AM »
I'll say a vote for Biden isn't a vote for Biden at all, but a vote for his puppet masters.

Biden is being used as a trojan horse to the get the true pick into power that could never get elected on their own. Recent events also make me wonder if they feel it will be time to institute the civilian security force that Obama wanted. Remember the force that was going to be as large, well trained and equipped as our military? The best way to get that accomplished is a breakdown of law and order due to defunding the police.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 12:09:43 PM »
First assumption is we have to make it through the Nov 2 elections at all. An uptick in Antifa violence, a crash of the economy, a major break in the food supply chains, could all spark massive upheaval. If Biden picks some wacko on Aug 20 (the last day of the DNC), then will the Bernie bros go along with it or not? Will enough cheat by mail ballots get rammed thru? Regardless who wins, there's going to be violence.

If Trump can comfortably win re-election, will he do some real house cleaning and fire Obama holdovers and other traitors? Will the Horowitz report ever get released and will the appropriate heads roll as we've been promised? Will the "conservatives" on the SCOTUS actually start doing the right thing? Will the border wall get completed and fully enforced? Will he be able to get any substantive legislation passed through Congress, regardless of how the two chambers roll? Seems like RINO's aren't that much more behind him than outright libs.

If everything pans out half-way decent, then we might - MIGHT - as a country start to recover. But then there's the exploding debt, wars and rumors of wars popping up everywhere, massive unemployment and mechanization that is taking over alot of jobs, the virus thing probably won't be over for 2-3 more years if ever.

If Biden wins then I pretty much assume a patriotic civil war. Too many armed and fed-up people won't stand for a Stacey Abrams.

I hate to be a negative nellie but this is what I see. And I'm not that smart - there's probably alot more stuff I don't even know about! :lol_hitting:

Offline walrus

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 05:03:56 PM »
Heard a quick blurb on talk radio this morning about the differences between Trump and Biden.  I believe it was one of the national commentators who does a spot on the big local radio station.  Can't recall his name.

He said Trump is like a car with 2 accelerators and no brake and Biden is a car with 2 brake pedals and no accelerator.

I believe his point is will voters choose Trump with his blindly moving forward no matter what philosophy or Biden who will put the brakes on everything Trump has done. 

Oversimplified I know, but it kinda rang true to me.
Hasn't trump tried undo everything Obama did? Politics as usual recently anyway.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 08:13:20 AM »
^^^^^^^^^Good point Walrus

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 06:47:28 PM »

Biden is being used as a trojan horse to the get the true pick into power that could never get elected on their own. Recent events also make me wonder if they feel it will be time to institute the civilian security force that Obama wanted. Remember the force that was going to be as large, well trained and equipped as our military? The best way to get that accomplished is a breakdown of law and order due to defunding the police.

Did none of these "followers" study history? The rise of the Nazi regime, Adolf Hitler, the fascism of Italy? History sure seems to be trying to repeat itself.
Rich

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 01:23:46 AM »

Did none of these "followers" study history? The rise of the Nazi regime, Adolf Hitler, the fascism of Italy? History sure seems to be trying to repeat itself.

The left wing has been running the government schools for over fifty years.  That's why the kids are dumber than shit and couldn't tell you what happened in the 1990s let alone 1930s and 40s.
boop/bop/beep

Offline walrus

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 06:11:23 PM »
Kids are dumber than ever because parents arent involved

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 08:09:31 PM »
Biden is ready.

1776 ................... what happened!