Author Topic: Bubba Wallace "noose" incident was a phony --  (Read 3704 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Bubba Wallace "noose" incident was a phony --
« on: June 23, 2020, 06:14:25 PM »
The so-called "noose" was actually a hand loop that was tied to a garage door rope. The rope is used to pull down the door to close it. Pictures have been  found that show the loop to be present last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/us-attorney-noose-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-stall-was-there-in-fall-of-2019-no-federal-charges-will-be-filed-213051854.html

Just another MSM fake news story that they hoped would provide an opportunity to further racial strife and radical violence. We are definitely living in Orwell's 1984 world.

Offline bonneyman

Re: Bubba Wallace "noose" incident was a phony --
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 06:17:50 PM »
Fake news. Just like Jessie Smollet.   :34:

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 07:08:38 PM »
Fifteen FBI agents to investigate a rope that has been there and used for a long time. A picture would be nice to see if it was actually fashioned into a noose or just knotted.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 07:22:31 PM »
Fifteen FBI agents to investigate a rope that has been there and used for a long time. A picture would be nice to see if it was actually fashioned into a noose or just knotted.

It was just a knot; hence it couldn't tighten on itself, but to the crazy MSM that was enough to start the frenzy. They are truly the enemy of the people.

Online ron350

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 07:24:10 PM »
But now every one knows who Bubba Wallace is.
Do you think that is a coincidence? 

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 07:36:50 PM »
But now every one knows who Bubba Wallace is.
Do you think that is a coincidence? 

Absolutely true Ron. NASCAR is in big trouble with its fan base though. I think that based on their lame corporate reaction, this will only make it worse. 

Online ron350

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 07:58:40 PM »
Don’t know if NASCAR can survive without that flag to unite their base. Down here I have seen fist fights start over who is your favorite driver and that was between woman.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 08:23:54 PM »
This thing stunk to high heaven from the start.  As is usually the case, this "hate crime" was as legitimate as Al Sharpton fighting for civil rights.

Meanwhile, a thug who committed four felonies was feted and laid to rest today at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta while the cop who shot him while following full police procedure remains in jail awaiting a bond hearing.
boop/bop/beep

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 09:50:08 PM »
Don’t know if NASCAR can survive without that flag to unite their base. Down here I have seen fist fights start over who is your favorite driver and that was between woman.

They have been on a downhill slide for years now. The only full time sponsor is FedEx as all the rest are part time. It has been a few years since Bristol sold out and you can still buy tickets on race day. Car counts for all series is down with fewer cars on the starting grid. The chase playoff format along with the stage racing has really alienated fans as their favorite driver can have a great year and not be the champion. The car of tomorrow caused me to lose interest as who wants to see cookie cutter cars go round and round and the rules changing to make sure no brand of car dominates. I do give them credit on the safety improvements which have saved lives and were needed.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 10:04:45 PM »
you gotta be really trying to stir the pot to find that as a noose. I find it ironic that they do away with the rebel flag but let bubba festoon his ride with BLM. If one represents a hate group the other certainly should apply as well.

nascar died with Earnhardt.  They just haven't figured it out yet.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 11:44:50 PM »
And make no mistake, BLM is a domestic terrorist group, created and run by Marxists.  I read today the Black Lives Matter flag is going to fly with the American flag and the California state flag at the San Francisco 49ers stadium.  I would be asking for a refund if I had season tickets.
boop/bop/beep

Offline highland512

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 04:13:36 PM »
Im surprised that "noose" wasn't wearing a MAGA hat and yelling this is MAGA country.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 04:26:02 PM »
Im surprised that "noose" wasn't wearing a MAGA hat and yelling this is MAGA country.
boop/bop/beep

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 04:39:15 PM »
Quit watching nascar, for the most part right after they started with the bumper cars routine. Of late started watching, cause of the mustang, to see how they were doing ..

This was and is the final straw, never will have that race on the tube. NASCR has been going down the shiter for quite awhile, now I'm flushing it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:08:50 PM by pep »
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline Matt_T

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2020, 05:04:53 PM »

They just released a picture of the suspected hangman :lol_hitting: