Author Topic: Trump supporters storm capital  (Read 10508 times)

Offline fatfillup

Trump supporters storm capital
« on: January 06, 2021, 02:52:33 PM »
Just saw on the news that Trump supporters have stormed the Capital

Have no other info but should be an interesting evening

Offline walrus

Re: Trump supporters storm capital
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:55:29 PM »

Don't those guys have jobs. ???

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:29:07 PM »
We aren't getting all the facts - TV news is hopelessly communist. The one anchor from The Today Show in New York used to be on air in Tucson. She's a total twit.
I reserve judgement on what happened and by whom until I can get credible verification. Though I have read that Pence folded like a lawn chair. If true, then things will get more chaotic.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:31:12 PM by bonneyman »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 03:40:36 PM »
It will be interesting to see how much force they use to clear the capital.  I am willing to bet they will be far more forceful then they were in the BLM protests

Offline walrus

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 05:13:49 PM »
 they all should be locked up for breaking the law

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 05:43:20 PM »
Yes, all the law breakers should be locked up. Starting with Obama, Clinton, Biden, Bush, Cheney, Gonzalez, Lynch, Holder, Roberts, Pelosi, Schumer, Brennan, Clapper, Comey....  :)

It's a long list!

Offline Elroy

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 05:54:53 PM »
Yes, all the law breakers should be locked up. Starting with Obama, Clinton, Biden, Bush, Cheney, Gonzalez, Lynch, Holder, Roberts, Pelosi, Schumer, Brennan, Clapper, Comey....  :)

It's a long list!

You hit the nail on head there

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:05:46 PM »

What about the months of protesting by all those libutards? no comment about this in the past???
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 07:55:14 PM »
When Trump sent Federal Agents to the West coast cities that were being burned by Antifa, the local governments screamed, "Don't send them here! They'll incite violence!". But when conservatives don't behave, "Why don't you call out the troops?"

Just like with the virus. "You don't have to ban foreign flights into the country - the virus isn't that bad". Then later, "How come you didn't ban flights earlier?"  :017:

You can't argue with libtard logic - you just ignore it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 08:21:36 PM »
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. I listened to Rep. Mo Brooks say that they were briefed that there was intelligence before hand that Antifa was going to dress as Trump supporters and cause mayhem. Facial recognition company says they identified two Philadelphia Antifa members as some of the first people to breach into the Capitol. Reports that the woman breaking windows that was shot and killed was also Antifa.

I reserve judgement until more info is available.

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 08:53:36 PM »

What about the months of protesting by all those libutards? no comment about this in the past???

Exactly.  Cities burned all summer long and nary a word was spoken.  In June of 2017 a Bernie Sanders supporter tried to kill republicans at a softball game and the story was mildly covered before disappearing after a couple of days.

Today a female Trump supporter was shot and killed and you'd think Trump himself walked into the capitol with a machine gun.
boop/bop/beep

Offline slip knot

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 08:55:42 PM »
politics as usual. unfortunately.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 09:36:46 PM »

Yes, that's why they're pissed with how their tax dollars are being wasted.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 09:41:03 PM »
It was a false flag. When I first saw it I thought that patriots got wind of Pence stabbing us in the back, and just pushed forward. And got as far as they did as easily as they did.
Then I started thinking, no, wait. Cops don't fight back against BLM, but conservatives they show real vengeance. Yet that didn't happen at the Capitol today. Plus they were way undermanned. Too undermanned.
This was staged. And the mainstream media fed off of it and had alot of sympathy for "the system". Liking Pence, liking Graham. they hate them, but now they're "patriots"? Nope, all a show.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 10:10:22 PM »
George, I do agree with you in that I'm beginning to think this whole "riot" was staged.  How hard would it have been for some Antifa to join the rally, act like MAGA supporters and be the ones to start the violence?  I won't be at all surprised to find out that was the case.  The lamestream media has been beating this story to death as well to play up the "dangerous and un-American conservatives" angle.

How much coverage do you remember the James Hodgkinson story getting?

As for Pence stabbing us in the back, I can't get on board that train.  The VP certifying the electoral college is basically just ceremonial, he has no power to do anything.
boop/bop/beep

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2021, 10:38:37 PM »
 :smiley_confused1:
they all should be locked up for breaking the law

i agree. should all of the rioters, looters and other blm misbehavers  be locked up as well

funny how when the rioting,  looting, burning cars and destroying things in far off cities is ok but when it is in their neighborhood  (dc) it is a travesty.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »
The woman killed was a 14 year US Air Force veteran from San Diego. Her name is Ashli Babbitt which I will never forget as she was gunned down in cold blood. The cop that shot her nearly point blank endangered the police officers that were right behind her. Did he need to use deadly force against an unarmed woman? Here is the video closeup.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347076676342185984

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 12:39:15 PM »
The woman killed was a 14 year US Air Force veteran from San Diego. Her name is Ashli Babbitt which I will never forget as she was gunned down in cold blood. The cop that shot her nearly point blank endangered the police officers that were right behind her. Did he need to use deadly force against an unarmed woman? Here is the video closeup.

cops kill unarmed ppl all the time they have a serious case of needle dick syndrome..personally if you shoot or kill someone whos unarmed. As a cop you should be swinging from a tree in my opinion...

Offline walrus

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »

Was she must have been an undercover antifa member?

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 03:33:01 PM »

Was she must have been an undercover antifa member?

I don't know what that garbled response is supposed to mean. First reports were that she was Antifa but now we know she was not.

Offline zktk01

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 05:16:33 PM »
Isn't odd how the media called this a trump supporter riot, and not calling it a mostly peaceful protest?
I can't stand to watch news anymore and be spoon fed propaganda.  :38:

• Ran when parked
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Isn't odd how the media called this a trump supporter riot, and not calling it a mostly peaceful protest?
I can't stand to watch news anymore and be spoon fed propaganda.  :38:

It's just like Rush Limbaugh said on his show today, the media in conjunction with the deep state is sending a message with the intensity they're covering this story with...if you're an outsider and you think you're going to run for president, win, come here and clean it up, don't you dare.  You saw what we did to Trump, we'll get you too.

That's why all you're seeing is "Trump inspired seige" and the like.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 05:56:51 PM »
Have faith, ye Trump supporters! It ain't over till the orange man concedes!

His "orderly transition" speech was no concession. He is carefully weighing his options and considering all evidence - which was added to yesterday. What I'm reading is Pelosi and 6 of her demrat cohorts were in such a rush to get away from the protesters they left their laptops in their offices! Which certain in the know people grabbed!  :cool2:

I wonder what juicy tid-bits are on those hard drives? I'm sure it wasn't her ice cream recipe and her $25,000 refrigerator repair bill.   :-\

Offline slip knot

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2021, 06:00:17 PM »
It OK she was just an unarmed white person, they're fair game. Now how many times have we seen an "unarmed" black person get shot and they burned everything down for blocks around. but yeah she's white.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 08:16:07 AM »
There is prejudice in this country, and it's based on color.

And the color is green!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 10:31:07 AM »
The leftist media is reporting that a Capitol police officer died in the incident at the Capitol. That is untrue as the PD has stated that none of their officers has died and is just an example of the media lies to stir up even more crap.

Offline walrus

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 12:32:25 PM »

cops kill unarmed ppl all the time they have a serious case of needle dick syndrome..personally if you shoot or kill someone whos unarmed. As a cop you should be swinging from a tree in my opinion...
Unarmed and not a threat are two totally different things.
Stats and facts show that when cops do kill unarmed people ( it does not actually happen all the time ) most often they are running resisting and or reaching.
It tends to happen in a situation where the officer is looking at someone who's not responding to commands and appears to be reaching for what might be a weapon.

People don't know how to just let a police encounter happen, they always have to argue / explain,  give excuses / lies, and resist.
I am not aware of a single instance in the past 10 years where a police officer shot an unarmed person who was not resisting arrest and or acting very sketchy.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:16 PM »
So now it is reported that the cop died. I do hope the catch the bastard that did it regardless if he was a Trump supporter or Antifa. Have any of you seen the video of the the cops opening the barricades and waving the people forward? I'll have to find it again and post it.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 01:36:39 PM »
This hardly looks like storming the Capitol when the police open the barricades and let everybody in.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346992850458857474

Here is some video shot inside the Capitol where protesters are taking selfies with the cops.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346978155681247234

Offline walrus

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2021, 01:58:03 PM »
50 cops were injured, 1 died, I don't know how bad or what the injuries were but 50 cops being hurt doesn't sound too peaceful to me. I saw the cops open the barricade on video. If you look though protestors were already on the inside waving those behind the barricade in so the barn door was already open.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2021, 02:24:07 PM »

Stats and facts show that when cops do kill unarmed people ( it does not actually happen all the time ) most often they are running resisting and or reaching.
It tends to happen in a situation where the officer is looking at someone who's not responding to commands and appears to be reaching for what might be a weapon.

People don't know how to just let a police encounter happen, they always have to argue / explain,  give excuses / lies, and resist.
I am not aware of a single instance in the past 10 years where a police officer shot an unarmed person who was not resisting arrest and or acting very sketchy.
so what cops aint supposed to be god ...tell ya what 4 yrs to be a nurse and save a life or 6 months of training to take a life...guess who i respect and trust.... As for being sketchy im one of those people from adhd symptoms to being borderline autistic i behave "sketchy"  my hands are constantly moving and i cant maintain eye contact i also cant sit still. So i got 3 of the signs theyre trained tolook for when someone being "sketchy" so should i be shot cause i put my hands in my pocket.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:04 PM »

so what cops aint supposed to be god ...tell ya what 4 yrs to be a nurse and save a life or 6 months of training to take a life...guess who i respect and trust.... As for being sketchy im one of those people from adhd symptoms to being borderline autistic i behave "sketchy"  my hands are constantly moving and i cant maintain eye contact i also cant sit still. So i got 3 of the signs theyre trained tolook for when someone being "sketchy" so should i be shot cause i put my hands in my pocket.
If your eyes aren't bloodshot,  you don't smell of drugs or alcohol,  and you're not all pissed off about being stopped then they'd be more than happy to just check you out then give you your ticket or warning and send you on your way.

Contrary to popular belief they are not trained to shoot first and ask questions later.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:25 PM »

If your eyes aren't bloodshot,  you don't smell of drugs or alcohol,  and you're not all pissed off about being stopped then they'd be more than happy to just check you out then give you your ticket or warning and send you on your way.

Contrary to popular belief they are not trained to shoot first and ask questions later.
not around here but i can see your one of those ppl who think the sun shines out of their every orfice....

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2021, 02:52:48 PM »
I didn't know you were so concerned about the welfare of the police Walrus. I didn't see any posts about you being concerned when hundreds of police around the country were being injured with some seriously by the Antifa and BLM protesters. What changed?

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2021, 03:49:19 PM »

not around here but i can see your one of those ppl who think the sun shines out of their every orfice....
I'm not, but too many people have let the media give them the idea that the cops are constantly going around shooting unarmed people when the facts and statistics prove the exact opposite.
Out of all the police interactions that take place every year only a very small percentage of them end they way the media likes to portray things.

There are bad cops out there for sure, but it doesn't mean all are bad and I will give all the benefit of the doubt in any situation till I know the facts.
If they do wrong they should be condemned of course.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline walrus

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »
I didn't know you were so concerned about the welfare of the police Walrus. I didn't see any posts about you being concerned when hundreds of police around the country were being injured with some seriously by the Antifa and BLM protesters. What changed?

Nothing has changed. I can easily turn that around and ask you , why don't you care about the cops being attacked by Trumpers? I've already said all protestors breaking the law should be locked up earlier in this thread
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:40:22 PM by walrus »

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2021, 05:53:09 PM »
Those individuals did a dumb thing and should be punished for it, but so should every single person involved in the distruction rioting and violence that took place across the US this past summer.

We cannot have double standards.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline slip knot

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2021, 06:03:34 PM »
The lefts war on police has put a target on them. If you believe everything in the media the police are simple killing machines. but if you do some simple research you will see that its way overblown by the media. I have some police officers in my family and to say they all shoot first is idiotic. if you cant,wont dont think for yourself then so be it, but please at least do some research.

At some point the cops are gonna walk off the job, then what you gonna do??? Just like all these defunded police forces are seeing a major spike in crime.

To say these protestors were after cops after seeing the crap that went on the past year in many cities across this country is just partisan BS. how many nights was the federal building attacked in Portland, How many cops were injured. Kinda funny you cant find that info out because that was mostly peaceful protesting.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2021, 08:14:31 AM »

i hope you respect me and listen to what i say. what you do with it is up to you.

in my family there is two emr's, 1 emt-soon to be paramedic, 1 paramedic, 2 doctors and 1 nurse. what that means is i know a few people in the medical and fire  field. they run the gamut of political views, they are trained to watch for behaviour much like police. and much like police there are assholes, there are bigots and there are people that should not be in that line of work. matter of fact i know some of them that are down right despicable. those that deserve to be held up should be and those that don't should get a kick in the ass.

police, deputies, highway patrol, etc? same thing, there are bad ones as well but most are good and at the end of the day want to go home to their families like the rest of us. the difference? how often does someone point a gun at or threaten  someone in the medical or rescue field? not very often. law enforcement? i think you know the answer.

the simple fact is, the chances of being harmed by law enforcement or law enforcement getting harmed is because they are the ones that have to go into dangerous situations. i know, i have waited for law enforcement to make things safe before i have responded to something.

if you are worried dustin, there is at least 2 ways around it.

1. don't put yourself in the situation. stay clear of bad and or stupid shit.

2. communicate. if one finds themselves in a bad situation fully cooperate and communicate with authorities, especially if you have medical issues, physical issues  or habits that may give them concern.

if you follow those 2 rules your chances of being harmed are minute.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2021, 10:20:48 AM »
Very good sk. A law enforcement member of my family once told me there are 2 things that can escalate a situation from good to bad. Number 1 is your actions and movements and number 2 is your mouth.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2021, 12:45:42 PM »
another problem is young people now have never been told no. They dont understand the concept of not getting their way. being detained is completely foreign to them.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2021, 01:51:57 PM »
If you act like a criminal
/thug the cops will treat you like one. You will usually get in return exactly what you give when dealing with cops.

As for the rioting stuff, I think the capital rioters should be treated just like the BLM rioters were treated..........

In reality all of the BLM and the capital folks should have to pay for their crimes. Oddly, leftists are very dismissive of that opinion saying what the BLM thugs did was justified. More hypocritical left if you ask me.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

• Ran when parked
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2021, 06:00:56 PM »
another problem is young people now have never been told no. They dont understand the concept of not getting their way. being detained is completely foreign to them.

I think you're onto something here.  For the last forty plus years, no one has had to really sacrifice anything.  Parents have been buying mostly what they want (afford is another discussion) and little Johnny has also gotten what he wants.  The same spoiled little shits that grew up with this largesse are now in their 20s and 30s hanging out at the local Starbucks with their Karl Marx beards and complaining about having to work and health care not being free.  All the while texting on their i-phones.
boop/bop/beep

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2021, 09:26:58 PM »
not to switch this up too much but have any of you been to the capitol?

i have, about 9 or so years ago. i was out there and met many of you  on that trip. anyhow, i was out to do some elbow rubbing, hand shaking and asskissing but that is a different story.

it was st. patricks day and  the pres was coming out to have some green beer with the  irish catholics on the steps. the whole friggin place got locked down and you couldn't go anyplace without police and nice men in black suits telling you where to go and where not to go. they only had little guns (that you could see) but the guys on the roofs and in vehicles had slightly larger artillery and those were only the ones you could see.

what i am trying to say is that was a just a semi normal day with normal crowds. i can't imagine how things like this could have happened without someone letting it happen or someone helping it to happen.

Offline zktk01

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2021, 10:19:36 PM »
I just hope the BLM and Antifa riots now get the same publicity.
I haven't seen any body offering up bail money for these guys like they did in other riots.

• Ran when parked
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2021, 12:12:44 AM »
I just hope the BLM and Antifa riots now get the same publicity.

That will never happen.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2021, 07:53:31 AM »

It's a long list!

👍🏼
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2021, 08:15:53 AM »
Always lookin' to learn

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2021, 08:41:01 AM »
Sorry Phil but I take exception with the term “Storm”. That sounds like something right off CNN. That sounds more like what BLM planed and did all summer with fire bombs, throwing bricks, clubbing elderly women and straight up murder. What I saw on the videos amounted to a sit in compared to what antifa did all summer. The total damages to the property didn’t exceed $50000, while the liberal left destroyed BILLIONS in private and public property without one of the Democratic politicians speaking out against it. 

That is disgraceful but expected. What is more pathetic is our side eating its own. I knew it would happen as soon as I heard the news. Our Rino politicians think they are taking the moral high road and throw all of us under the bus at the drop of hat. They stumbled over themselves to condemn all of Trump supporters to make themselves  be liked by the media that would stab them in the back in a heartbeat.
The Republicans predictably turned on each other and even worse on their base. They shut down the planned objections to  the electoral votes that were backed and supported by most of the Trump voters. They put the lowly voters back in there place because a handful of us peasants dared to tarnish their thrones.
Smartly, the left and the tech giants observed this crushing of the base occur and have now brilliantly moved to cancel and silence the True Conservative base while they have the momentum started by the Rino overlords. This is going to get ugly. Ted Cruze and Josh Hawley should be commended for what they tried.

I am done with Republicans. I will only vote for a small number of them going forward and plan to do my small part in starting a third party to find representatives that believe in my conservative ideals.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 08:54:03 AM by Heiny57 »
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2021, 09:31:33 AM »
You missed the big picture Heiny, We can vote for whomever we want but the vote counters already know whos going to win. Thats why this protest was happening. From this point forward we will no longer have a fair election process in this country. I think the Rinos know this and are trying to kiss the lefts ass so they can keep their place at the feed trough.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2021, 09:38:49 AM »
What do you guys think ?

I caught this video yesterday and, shoot, the guy is awesome! Do a search on him and read his unbelievable career - the general knows where it's at!  :08:

• Ran when parked
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2021, 09:24:57 PM »
boop/bop/beep

Offline highland512

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2021, 08:46:26 AM »

I am done with Republicans. I will only vote for a small number of them going forward and plan to do my small part in starting a third party to find representatives that believe in my conservative ideals.

Most in DC seem only in it for their own good (see anybody with the last name McCain, Bush, Clinton, or Mitt Romney)

It is time for a 3rd party, the mono party system is a joke that only serves it's self. I think a small group of senators and congressmen could band together and get it started with overwhelming support from their constituents.

There is a reason why Ted Cruz and Josh Holley are being run down, the media is already starting the 2024 race. I think one of these men could strike out on their own with common since ideas and stand a lagit chance. The trick would be drawing in enough independents, Liberals (the freedom loving leave me alone liberal), dems that are scared of the AOC/commie types, young voters, and old folks. Sounds like a tall order but I think it could be done this way:
1) remove the federal stance on weed from the books (i mean realy at this point what does it matter)
2) git rid of what ever dumbass stuff we are getting ready to see with guns (I expect a "assault weapons" ban in the near future)
3) internet freedom and busting up the masters of the www
4) Actually get something done with healthcare and not just talking about it.
5) Endorsement from Trump