Author Topic: Texas abortion law  (Read 4744 times)

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Texas abortion law
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2021, 07:10:47 PM »
Amen Rich.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 09:41:31 AM »
Some things for old men to think about cause now none of these woman can have life saving treatment in texas

Offline muddy

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 10:07:59 AM »
Some things for old men to think about cause now none of these woman can have life saving treatment in texas
I can understand the health issues here. If the mother may die during pregnancy due to the pregnancy.

However About 7% is because if fetal or physical health problems. Rape accounts for 1%, and 0.5% are because of incest.

The rest is because they don't want or can't afford a child. In these instances the action should have been taken in the bedroom and not on an innocent being that deserves a chance at life

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:10:26 AM by muddy »

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2021, 10:34:30 AM »
You can throw all the talking points you want at me Dustin but it doesn't change the facts. My 1st wife developed an ectopic pregnancy in the fallopian tube. The doctor said he would have to operate to remove it or she would die. That procedure messed up her mind so much that she thought I had conspired to steal her baby and we ended up with a divorce. No law can stop a lifesaving procedure.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 02:02:15 PM »
I believe the law does allow for some medical issue abortions. But I would believe the lefts talking points first🤔

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2021, 02:53:47 PM »
I believe the law does allow for some medical issue abortions. But I would believe the lefts talking points first🤔
some not all medical in certain cases but say a 14 yr old got pregnant shed be made to carry to term. I dont think anyone under 18 should have a baby but kids are gonna have sex no matter what and you have to be 18 to buy condoms its unavoidablthat some kid is gonna get pregnant and i dont think there life should stop cause of 1 mistake....

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2021, 03:25:21 PM »
some not all medical in certain cases but say a 14 yr old got pregnant shed be made to carry to term. I dont think anyone under 18 should have a baby but kids are gonna have sex no matter what and you have to be 18 to buy condoms its unavoidablthat some kid is gonna get pregnant and i dont think there life should stop cause of 1 mistake....

Kids have no problem getting condoms as schools hand them out. I bought them no problem when I was 15.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »

Kids have no problem getting condoms as schools hand them out. I bought them no problem when I was 15.
well i bought some at walmart awhile ago and the lady had to put a code in the computer as age verification same as when i buy alcohol...

Offline muddy

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2021, 09:15:15 PM »

I believe the law does allow for some medical issue abortions. But I would believe the lefts talking points first

My sister had my neice when she was 16. So because she was under 18 my neice shouldn't have been born and had the chance to become a successful vet? My sister continued to go to school and is now an NP.

Again that decision should have been made in the bed room.

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline slip knot

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2021, 09:20:36 AM »
If more 14 yr olds carried the kid to term and had to care for the kid it may be a deterrent to others. But just dumping a baby because it’s inconvenIent just gives them an easy out to continue making bad choices sexually. Too many kids aren’t learning that there’s consequences for your actions

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2021, 11:50:25 AM »
Chelsea Handler, the comedian, had TWO abortions at sixteen.  I guess she didn't realize how a woman can get pregnant.  She basically laughs about them.  I can't think of too many more reprehensible things than that.

The good thing is she apparently hasn't gotten pregnant since.  She doesn't deserve to ever be a mother.
boop/bop/beep