Author Topic: Smoked bacon over pot  (Read 8250 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
Re: Smoked bacon over pot
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2021, 09:25:15 AM »
I was interested in what other people had to say about it, not you.  You've been posting the same garbage for years.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2021, 09:31:11 AM »
People take what others say personally on the internet, not sure why? Its easy to say whatever in an anonymous world. T
ya people have big balls over internet bs i find it funny people who quote freedom speach try to silence others when they dont agree or people claim tofollow god but forget what jesus said about he without sin casting first stone or judge not less you be judged .. Bunch of hypocrites
 Took some advice and used ignore feature now i have 5 on it as of last night
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 09:45:03 AM by Crispycritter »

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2021, 10:57:32 AM »
moan labe? do you mean molan labe? if so you misspelled it. it means come and take it or simply being defiant. kind of loses its meaning when you get it wrong

acab is  in your sig line or all cops are bastards. says a lot  in this thread and makes it hard to defend your statements when your sig line contradicts you.

same thing for peta? you stand up for those fuck tards. i love animals and have a dog at my feet or on my lap most of the time and make my living from animals. sorry but all animals are lower on the food chain and i have a real fear of them as they put animal life over human life. pretty sure most of them against killing animals but will fight for the right to kill humans if you get my drift. well as long as you kill cops and babies but not drug runners.

look dustin, i don't agree with most  of what you say but you really only have 3 choices here.

1. admit you screwed up and said things you didn't mean or should not have said.

2. take ownership of what you said if that is what you really believe and stand your ground.

3. ignore the whole thing either way and let this fade away.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 11:05:05 AM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline muddy

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2021, 11:12:20 PM »
Does the popcorn emoji still work? Sharepopcornx

Sent from the twisted mind of the mudman

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 09:19:06 AM »
ACAB in his sig line shows how he disrespects all law enforcement. Moan labe then molan labe shows he's just trolling as he doesn't even know the proper spelling is Molon Labe. He's just trolling now.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 09:42:13 AM »
Fine ill explain

Im currently under heavy pain killers after surgery i had tuesday .so my judgement aint 100percent. Yes my post was was on edge and i took it down when i realized that ...

Oooooooo that's good, and the dog ate your home work I'm guessing.

I will agree you are slow mentally, but has nothing to do with pills .

Is this clown possibly centerpunch returned or his brother ?

Guy talks out of 3 sides of his mouth, left, right and his ass.

Makes his mother proud I'm guessing ......

1776 ................... what happened!

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2021, 10:18:02 AM »
moan labe? do you mean molan labe? if so you misspelled it. it means come and take it or simply being defiant. kind of loses its meaning when you get it wrong

I much prefer gj

acab is  in your sig line or all cops are bastards. says a lot  in this thread and makes it hard to defend your statements when your sig line contradicts you.

same thing for peta? you stand up for those fuck tards. i love animals and have a dog at my feet or on my lap most of the time and make my living from animals. sorry but all animals are lower on the food chain and i have a real fear of them as they put animal life over human life. pretty sure most of them against killing animals but will fight for the right to kill humans if you get my drift. well as long as you kill cops and babies but not drug runners.

look dustin, i don't agree with most  of what you say but you really only have 3 choices here.

1. admit you screwed up and said things you didn't mean or should not have said.

2. take ownership of what you said if that is what you really believe and stand your ground.

3. ignore the whole thing either way and let this fade away.
i said it was stupid to post on this site not sorry for my opinion. POLITICS  Should be labeled conservative opinions only.
Clearly if you dont worship trump or the po po. Aint place for you
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:20:05 AM by Crispycritter »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2021, 10:23:31 AM »
Dustin was once a decent member of this forum.  He had a good outlook on life.  He tended to lean left and once in a while posted something that would start a little squabble but nothing too crazy. 

From what he has posted, he has had some down turns in life and now he seems bitter and has taken to trolling. 

I would suggest that no one respond to his posts and his trolling will have no effect.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2021, 12:52:13 PM »
Dustin was once a decent member of this forum.  He had a good outlook on life.  He tended to lean left and once in a while posted something that would start a little squabble but nothing too crazy. 

From what he has posted, he has had some down turns in life and now he seems bitter and has taken to trolling. 

I would suggest that no one respond to his posts and his trolling will have no effect.

You're far too kind.   ;)
boop/bop/beep

Offline ron350

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2021, 06:21:27 PM »
Is this centerpunch?

Or is this the guy that had the tattoo on his back and kept talking about killing any L.E.A. that comes to his house.

Offline 34Ply

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2021, 09:43:01 AM »
Guys like this are doing this shit to spread their hate for law enforcement. By not banning him you are just giving him a platform to do it. They count on good people like us to be decent and not do anything. Now he can spread more hate, and if you think he isn't read his hash tags again.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2021, 02:40:13 PM »
Guys like this are doing this shit to spread their hate for law enforcement. By not banning him you are just giving him a platform to do it. They count on good people like us to be decent and not do anything. Now he can spread more hate, and if you think he isn't read his hash tags again.
sorry i dont give every leo i meet a bj and rimjob ill leave that to you or others better suited for the job
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 02:52:37 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »
I have defended your right to your questionable opinions in the past Dustin even when they pissed me off. Not anymore. You insulted Rush for no reason and now you mock death. Just leave if that is all you are going to do here.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2021, 05:40:44 PM »
I have defended your right to your questionable opinions in the past Dustin even when they pissed me off. Not anymore. You insulted Rush for no reason and now you mock death. Just leave if that is all you are going to do here.
sorry i keep my real important post on gj where they can benefit 100's of people instead of 10 also i dont get attacked for my opinion there and im not only one who has done this few people who know my name there agree politics are too important here and if you have an opposing view you might as well leave cause how youll be treated is xenophobic.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2021, 06:31:54 PM »
sorry i keep my real important post on gj where they can benefit 100's of people instead of 10 also i dont get attacked for my opinion there and im not only one who has done this few people who know my name there agree politics are too important here and if you have an opposing view you might as well leave cause how youll be treated is xenophobic.
omg, dustin .....really. how dumb do you think we are.  there is no politics at garage journal and we all know it. so obviously you don't espound your views there. if you are so angry  and abused here here, why do you stay?
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!