Author Topic: be careful with toys  (Read 1665 times)

Offline DeadNutz

be careful with toys
« on: December 23, 2021, 09:15:19 AM »
This video shows what happens when people don't know how to operate their new toys.

<iframe width="705" height="397" src=" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: be careful with toys
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 09:59:39 AM »
I hope one day we will hold the traitors accountable for abandoning American citizens and billions in military equipment behind in Afghanistan. The gallows are a suitable punishment in my opinion.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 01:10:40 PM »
Yes Ray, that was done poorly

Might want to move this to politics now as I was about to post political thoughts and saw where we are and stopped but its coming I bet :))

Offline walrus

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »
They could have at least destroyed it but with the planning we saw on the pull out its obvious very little thought went in to any of it.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
Yes Ray, that was done poorly

Might want to move this to politics now as I was about to post political thoughts and saw where we are and stopped but its coming I bet :))

Thanks Phil -- probably a good idea!

Offline slip knot

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 06:05:20 PM »
At least that one may have took out some of them instead of being used against us.

I agree with Ray on this one. We need to get some rope.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 02:47:05 AM »
My thought was how different Trump would have handled the pull out?  He had a quicker time frame IIRC so part of the planning was likely already done and the abandonment of equipment could have been planned.

The one huge difference I beieve is he would of stood up to the Taliban and got our people out. He would not cower. 

We screwed up on so many levels in that whole war. We never seem to learn in our nation building attempts.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 12:36:09 PM »
I don’t think nation building has anything to do with the past few wars. More like wealth building for certain families

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 02:13:12 PM »
I don’t think nation building has anything to do with the past few wars. More like wealth building for certain families

Good point but we always seem to try to export democracy and a lot of societies just can't be democracies.  Afghanistan is tribal and will revert back to that given the chance