Author Topic: Some sanity for the current situation  (Read 12502 times)

Offline jabberwoki

Re: Some sanity for the current situation
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2020, 07:55:15 PM »
china held back letting the world know then the guy that said something died (prolly lead poisoning).

Didn`t Trump try and close things down earlier but was branded a racist by the demutards?
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2020, 10:09:27 PM »
china held back letting the world know then the guy that said something died (prolly lead poisoning).

Didn`t Trump try and close things down earlier but was branded a racist by the demutards?

Yeah, he didn't shut things down at first and he was called uncaring - and then shuts things down and is called a dictator. No pleasing the libtards - so my feeling is why try?

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2020, 10:44:48 PM »
I`m waiting for a land price crash then WY bound.

Are you renting now?
boop/bop/beep

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2020, 08:51:48 PM »
Na living in my place, no rush to sell.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2020, 09:48:52 PM »
Went to Wallyworld today to pick up the items I normally grab each week. Parking lot wasn't crazy, plenty of carts, no long lines to be seen when I walked in. Hmm, could mean no huge crowds. Then found out why - many aisles were stripped bare! i calmly walked around, grabbing those items I needed that they did have.
While in line, an older couple behind me said "it wasn't this bad during WW2!" I said I wasn't alive in WW2, but they said they were. And they were shocked. And blamed the TV!

Strolling through the shaving section I wondered if aftershave would prove a good disinfectant. As I recall the A/S's I use are 60-65% alcohol SD40. I use this bay Rum from Puerto Rico that's about that much alcohol, and I have about a quart. So, this could be another alternative to hand sanitizer - and you'd smell good!

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Alcohol-11-8-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B00A2AZ97M