Author Topic: Smoked bacon over pot  (Read 8298 times)

Offline walrus

Re: Smoked bacon over pot
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2021, 06:14:30 PM »
People take what others say personally on the internet, not sure why? Its easy to say whatever in an anonymous world. 

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »
Don't think that statement applies here.
But under different circumstances i couldn't agree more.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 09:06:16 PM »
I took it down cause you guys are as bad as liberals with insulting anyone who doesnt agree with you. And are cancel cultures believers cant be men like my father and grandfather and agree to disagree no you have to silence the other and insult them
Time for this to end. I saw the original post and was thinking it was in very bad taste to say the least but to be backpedaling on it now... too late, Actions have consequences. you talk about the pot and it doesn't do anything to you. it affected your judgement to post that on this site. knowing that the majority of regulars wouldn't think it funny, but you did it anyway. If the moderators here dont have the guts to ban you, I'll just dump your pathetic ass in my ignore box. Asshole.

first off, the shit show had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with you dustin. you know why it was a shitshow. you explained what happened via your pm to me. not my place to explain it to anyone but you would be wise to tell it to all and not just me.

second.  i have the guts to ban anyone who needs it but the reality of it is that dustin posted it in politics and not the main board. not much point in banning people who say or do dumb  things in politics or we would have to ban lots of people.

if someone has something to say, say it . if  not this baby will fade away. i don't even see much reason to lock it.
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2021, 09:26:26 PM »
Fine ill explain

Im currently under heavy pain killers after surgery i had tuesday .so my judgement aint 100percent. Yes my post was was on edge and i took it down when i realized that ...

Offline ron350

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2021, 10:07:10 PM »
Not an excuse.

I have seven broken ribs a punctured lung and 4 holes in my side from ling surgery.

Courtly taking 2 5mg oxy’s a day for pain and I will never say any thing negative about a law enforcement officer.

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2021, 10:22:32 PM »
Not an excuse.

I have seven broken ribs a punctured lung and 4 holes in my side from ling surgery.

Courtly taking 2 5mg oxy’s a day for pain and I will never say any thing negative about a law enforcement officer.
im on 15mg of oxycodone every 4 hrs and muscle relaxer twice aday and xanax as needed which has been most mornings then add in 20 mg thc 4 times a day
I have too check my bp and oxygen every couple hrs im so doped up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 10:41:30 PM by Crispycritter »

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2021, 10:52:45 PM »
Now can this thread be deleted or locked.. It was stupid to post it on this site.. :98: :105:

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2021, 09:12:09 AM »
i am not going to lock it and not taking a side. if anything disappointed that much of the content was taken down. if the other mods want to that is up to them.

you are at risk any time posting is done in politics. sometimes it doesn't go well and you better be ready for the shitstorm you may create.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »
I’ll f this was his first foray into trolling about these things I wouldn’t worry about it but it still at least the 3rd time. It’s called trolling. I’ve already seen this site is pretty lienient in banning trolls so I just stuck him on ignore   Don’t worry sk. I ain’t challenging your manhood.

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2021, 10:31:45 AM »
Agreed -- don't take it down. It's in the "politics" section, and it has the appropriate warnings posted before entering. 

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2021, 06:56:10 PM »
That's a wise choice Sk. I was just pretty fired up when I saw that crap and let him know it. Then the fact that he removed the post and lied about what he posted sealed the deal for me. It will be easy for me to just ignore him and his BS excuses.

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2021, 07:18:20 PM »
As I get older,  I have come to the conclusion that if you think some thing may not be right one should wait 24 hours before posting, responding or commenting. No

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2021, 09:16:01 PM »
Please tell me how i fucking lied . I did call it stupid
And if you think what i said was bad i shouldnt  tell you what my 90yr old grandpa said when i told him of the article..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 09:27:24 PM by Crispycritter »

Online Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2021, 12:43:30 AM »
Please tell me how i fucking lied . I did call it stupid
And if you think what i said was bad i shouldnt  tell you what my 90yr old grandpa said when i told him of the article..

Just stop.  No one is interested.
boop/bop/beep

Offline Crispycritter

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2021, 01:09:37 AM »
Clearly you are or you wouldnt be commenting