Author Topic: A little slight of hand right there...  (Read 1130 times)

Offline TexasT

• Where I can be found
A little slight of hand right there...
« on: January 31, 2022, 01:16:32 PM »
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/millions-of-dollars-unaccounted-for-in-blm-coffers/?fr=operanews

Near as I can tell them people are slicker than duck butter. How can they seemingly net 60million and then the "leader" steps down. And they get two "replacements"(scapegoats) that a mystery council doesn't approve so they never make it to leader or who is on this council? This is akin to these religious leaders that seem to launder an awful laot of cash.

Am I missing something? You know, other than the riots and such .
Rich

Offline DeadNutz

Re: A little slight of hand right there...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 04:22:51 PM »
Hopefully someone can find out where the money went/is. I can see racism being yelled over an investigation over this.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 05:20:34 PM »
If you question anything, you're a racist transphobic homophobic misogynist genderist ableist privileged white male.
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 05:06:50 AM »
Did a little digging and all the articles about this BLM financial issue seem to come from the same source, they are very similar.  Makes me question the validity of the claim.  Lots of claims but little evidence.  If it is as bad as claimed, I am sure the IRS will get to the bottom of it.  If they don't then the Republicans in congress can investigate Or the RNC.

I would love for it to be true and BLM be silenced but I can't just go by the little evidence given.    Lets not stoop to their level or our integrity goes out the door.

Offline DeadNutz

Offline walrus

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 11:37:30 AM »
Did a little digging and all the articles about this BLM financial issue seem to come from the same source, they are very similar.  Makes me question the validity of the claim.  Lots of claims but little evidence.  If it is as bad as claimed, I am sure the IRS will get to the bottom of it.  If they don't then the Republicans in congress can investigate Or the RNC.

I would love for it to be true and BLM be silenced but I can't just go by the little evidence given.    Lets not stoop to their level or our integrity goes out the door.
The link posted is an opinion piece, stated at the top of the article.