VEHICLES > TRACTORS/MOWERS/HEAVY EQUIPMENT

new holland t7.270

(1/4) > >>

skfarmer:
this finally pulled up in the truck last week

at the first of the year i purchased a new holland t7.270 it had the features i wanted but wasn't set up like the way i needed it if that makes sense. it has the auto command cvt, 4 hydraulics. 540 and 1000 ptos and the hp i wanted. the problem was the tires. it had big singles all the way around. not much good for rows or ditches. it took a while to procure, install and set up the tires. it now  has big new r1w tires and rims all the way around. bkt 14.9x34's on the front and bkt 18.4x46's on the back. it should hook up.

skfarmer:
ii is a close relative to other nh tractor. i  purchase the t6070 elite new back in about 2010. if you look close, they are very similar. the t7 is a series  newer and a frame size larger the t6070. the tires are the same width but 4 plus inches taller with 30 and 42 inch rims on the t6070. it obviously looks a little more wimpy without the rear duals on.

depending on which specs you use the t7 pumps out around 80 to 100 more hp than its little brother! it should pull similar to my cat challenger 55. my smaller tracked tractor.

goodfellow:
Don't know anything about tractors, but it looks damn cool. Congrats Harlan --

muddy:
Is this your first CVT? I was working at the case dealer when CNH just started coming out with their CVT.  Feelings were mixed. Haven't been around them now enough to say good or bad.

Sent from my twisted mind of the mudman

highland512:
I like the 3 point set up in the front. Does it have pto in front as well? That would make snow blowing neck strain free and easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version