Author Topic: Tantrum was an acknowledgment of defeat  (Read 2843 times)

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
Tantrum was an acknowledgment of defeat
« on: February 06, 2020, 06:57:12 AM »
You know... I enjoyed seeing the scum bag act that way. Plosey has no clothes, the true nature of these type of people always escapes into the light. LMAO

Mr Trump ........ totally a class act, he drilled her soul when he looked thru her. As he handing it the documents. Then turns his back on her, she then being forced to look at the whole speech. :41:

The President, before and after the state of the union. Spoke volumes directly to her without uttering a word ........ How is that for class and dignity..... top notch I say, rolled her big time.

I do not care about some childish ingrate tearing up papers. That was her best shot and all she had left.

President Trump, steps into the crowd, never looking back, it was great !

Funny stuff: not so fancy nancy defeated big time.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pelosis-sotu-tantrum-was-also-an-acknowledgment-of-defeat-john-fund
pep
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

Re: Tantrum was an acknowledgment of defeat
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »
I thought Trump made a good showing with the SOTU speech. His theme was lifting up people by giving them opportunities to advance and succeed rather than just throw money at them that was taken from the hard workers. The Dems provided good laughs with their pissed off looks and head shaking and refusing to stand and applaud when truths were told. Someone really needs to find Nancy some sweeter cud to chew as what she had must be pretty foul according to the look on her face.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 08:34:39 AM »
The paper tearing was simply the latest splash of symbolism. The impeachment trial in the house, the endless floor speeches throwing in everything but the kitchen sink (though there was fried chicken somewhere as I recall), the demands of new witnesses, the charade of Constitutional duty, all of it. All of it was symbolism. The Dems knew The President wasn't going to be taken out. It was all kabuki theater, a show trial, symbolism. All so they could show their base that "they tried, but the criminal Republicans cheated them". It's all just to keep stoking the flames of hatred and resentment and anger until the election so when Trump gets re-elected, the hordes of the Left will go on the attack. And her final act of the Impeachment Fail was acting like a two year old and ripping up the speech. Yet the left is applauding her for it.

We have all the proof we need.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 06:03:06 PM »
I Just hope someone lets the public know what the demwits spent on this whole deal.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline daves_not_here

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 12:57:55 AM »
Y'all are SO right.  :cool2:

The dummies in the big urban areas have come to believe that they are ruling We The People in the rural areas.

They have another think coming.  :08:

David

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 08:51:23 AM »
Funny side bar, my wife sitting watching the speech. She tells me to look at her TV, I see the cats Charley Brown blanket covering the right side of screen.

I ask how did that get their, thinking our lunatic cat, had something to do with it.

She says, and she has such a great sense of humor. When I watch Trump's speech, I do not see old prune face. 

:08: good one honey

Yes a great speech, forward & positive thinking, backed up by his actions.

pep :great:

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 07:33:03 PM »
Turning Point USA put together a great video of the speech ripping and Trump posted it to Twitter. The dems are screaming to take it down as it is altered video and fake news. They only have a problem when it is them looking bad. :bravo_2:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-demand-twitter-yank-edited-video-of-pelosi-ripping-state-of-the-union-speech-posted-by-trump

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 10:29:13 PM »
I like it .................

Turning Point USA put together a great video of the speech ripping and Trump posted it to Twitter. The dems are screaming to take it down as it is altered video and fake news. They only have a problem when it is them looking bad. :bravo_2:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-demand-twitter-yank-edited-video-of-pelosi-ripping-state-of-the-union-speech-posted-by-trump