TOOLS AND THE SHOP > COMPRESSORS/AIR TOOLS/LINES FILTERS & MISC.

Going ir for my air tools

(1/2) > >>

Crispycritter:
So i won a new in box 2115qtimax 3/8 impact for 70 and a 308b straight die grinder new in box for 40. Pics when their delivered still need a full size angle die grinder with rubber boot...

muddy:
IR  are great air tools!

Sent from my Twisted Mind Of The Mudman

Crispycritter:

--- Quote from: muddy on February 11, 2023, 08:12:25 PM ---IR  are great air tools!

--- End quote ---
  that what i always heard . i got both items but there at work the impacts box said it was marked for uk and canada sales only so not suree if that means anything i have gotten other stuff marked like that before sure it has to do with taxes or something

pep:

--- Quote from: Crispycritter on February 05, 2023, 08:42:43 PM ---So i won a new in box 2115qtimax 3/8 impact for 70 and a 308b straight die grinder new in box for 40. Pics when their delivered still need a full size angle die grinder with rubber boot...

--- End quote ---

Dittos

"Last longlime"

A little "Hay Joe", for the X military folks.

wantedabiggergarage:

--- Quote from: Crispycritter on February 12, 2023, 11:09:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: muddy on February 11, 2023, 08:12:25 PM ---IR  are great air tools!

--- End quote ---
  that what i always heard . i got both items but there at work the impacts box said it was marked for uk and canada sales only so not suree if that means anything i have gotten other stuff marked like that before sure it has to do with taxes or something

--- End quote ---

What they call grey market.  They may or may not be marked differently and not have a US warranty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version