Author Topic: Enderes Tools  (Read 7811 times)

Offline bonneyman

Enderes Tools
« on: August 15, 2018, 06:54:25 PM »
I started using Enderes 6-in-1 screwdrivers when I started in the trades. I liked the idea of 4 driver bits and a 1/4" and 5/16" nut driver hole. In those early days i used a leather tool pouch so space was at a premium, and multitools always got priority! After having tried several store brands of 6-in-1's I got tired of the cheap bits. They wouldn't hold up under use, bend or strip off at the end, or were loose fitting and would fall out and get lost.

Then I discovered Enderes. Forged bits, nice handle shape, secure bit fitment. Once in a while I'd drop a bit somewhere, but that was almost always my fault - not the tool. call up the dealer, get another set of bits. Then Enderes filed for bankruptcy and went out of business. Fortunately, the company down the street from them who used to repair their manufacturing machinery bought the business, rehired most of the employees, and brought the company back. All of the original drivers were offered - except the 6-in-1 I loved. So I set out to find some spares. the new CEO is really cool, and is willing to bring new injection machines in to remake styles if enough people ask for it. But I didn't want to wait.
Enderes does make a line of other tools, but I only have experience with the drivers. Well worth getting some!

Here's my set of Enderes drivers. I'm set for a while!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:57:22 PM by bonneyman »

Offline BuckHenry

Re: Enderes Tools
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 08:33:10 PM »
I like multibit drivers as well. I don't have any enderes though. I have a couple Pickquicks and a couple Lenox drivers.