Author Topic: BS claims about facemasks and CCW  (Read 2473 times)

Offline DeadNutz

BS claims about facemasks and CCW
« on: June 24, 2020, 05:48:22 PM »
My neighbor called me to say his wife had seen a post on Faceplant that it is illegal to conceal carry while wearing a facemask. The guy who runs the NVcarry blog addressed that back on the 19th and there is nothing in the law that states it is illegal. I also read the laws and the issue isn't even addressed. Those anti-gunners will try anything to stir crap up. :021:

Offline highland512

Re: BS claims about facemasks and CCW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 07:44:18 AM »
North Carolina issued a order yesterday afternoon, I was reading through the actual executive order and what a joke. Basically its a EO giving permission to the Karen's of the world to try to guilt everyone into wearing a mask. It actually says enforcement will be by the "Honor System", no fines, no policing, just Karen's yelling everyone on facebook and talking to the manager. Kiss my ass if they expect me to walk around a construction site in the dust and heat with a rag around my face stopping absolutely nothing when it comes to respiratory virus. 

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 08:56:14 PM »
Yep now law in wa as well.
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline slip knot

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 09:12:20 PM »
My little town went to a mandatory mask order today. our case numbers are skyrocketing we have 45 new cases a day this week. of course we just started testing the public and 100s of people are showing up to get tested. never mind that we've only had 8 deaths in the county with the last one 5 weeks ago. may just call in sick till this crap blows over. :lol_hitting:

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 09:17:19 PM »
Our Governor just instituted mandatory masks in public buildings or anywhere you can't social distance yesterday. I don't think I have ever seen him wearing a mask.

Offline bmwrd0

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 05:46:21 PM »
Grayson and I's state is having six or so counties mask up, fortunately mine isn't one. But, one of those counties said that "people of color"  don't have to. Well, that caused a ruckus. Fun watching a group like that get screamed at for racism. But, if anyone asked me I would stare at them and say, What race do you think I am?

Let them figure it out.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 10:18:32 AM »
The CCW rumor was flying around so much that the Governor addressed it by stating it is not illegal to carry and wear a mask according to the law.