Author Topic: trump haters  (Read 4397 times)

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
trump haters
« on: February 20, 2020, 10:55:28 AM »
my wife and i have done some traveling this year some for pleasure and some for business. we just returned home from phoenix  and had an interesting experience. the guy directly in front to us in security was having a meltdown over a 12 or 13 year old kid about 10 people in front of us. he had a simple red t shirt that said "trump won, get over it". the kid was polite, clean, quiet and minded his own business as did all of his family.

the guy in front of me..... he wanted to tear his shirt off, tear it up and burn it. yup tear the shirt off a kid and burn it. said it out loud so most people could here. from there he want on to rant about the poor economy, the failed impeachment because of the bad republicans other than one he said along with other rantings. by then most people were backing away and ignoring him. he finished  off by proclaiming he was a moderate and couldn't wait to vote for bernie sanders. yea right, a bernie sanders moderate... is there even such a thing?  :))

fortunately the family in front of us either didn't hear it or just ignored it.  the lanes split and fortunately he was split a different way but it really struck me how nuts the guy was, ranting about  tearing a kids clothes from his back and wanting to burn them on the spot. i could care less what someone wears. there was an older  woman who was also in line. as she went through security she removed her jacket that had partially covered a "i am a democrat for warren" t shirt. she seemed like a nice lady and can't imagine her saying any such thing to this boy and don't know if she had heard any of it. i also couldn't imagine anyone wanting to tear off her shirt and burn it much less promoting it to a bunch of people yet this guy thought he had the right. i am disappointed in myself  that i did not call
him out as that was inappropriate behaviour. what should i have done?
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline DeadNutz

Re: trump haters
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 12:37:57 PM »
You did right to not confront him. Just let him show everybody the idiot he is.

Online goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 12:46:35 PM »
The world according to Bernie and his army of Bro's

Offline highland512

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 01:25:15 PM »
I have found that laughing at stupid tends to sends stupid over the edge mentally.

The sad thing is, how can someone let ONE SINGLE human who they have never even met in person effect them that much???? sad   

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 02:11:18 PM »
I'd be afraid he'd set me off and I'd give him a knuckle sandwich.  Funny thing is, as I get older some things bother me less, but some things bother me more.  I have less patience for stupid nowadays.
boop/bop/beep

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 05:09:38 PM »
Yeah that is a tough one.  I think standing back was the right thing to do and if you thought he was threatening, alert security.

Of course you pounce if he attacked the boy.

The boy or his family could have alerted security if they felt threatened and then the scene would have gotten good if the guy kept running his mouth

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 08:59:57 PM »
I think you did the RIGHT thing.  (Pun intended)  I am sure you would have stepped in if things escalated.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 09:52:03 PM »
I have found through years of experience that people like that (i.e opinionated enough to make a scene) are NOT going to listen to reason and engaging them will only make you a target. Rather get away form them so when the lightning strikes you're nowhere around.

These libtards are going to go full-on ape when Trump wins re-election. Just better prepare for the inevitable as their leaders are priming them to go violent and goading them on, thinking us patriots "silence" means we're afraid and won't respond. Nope - I'm just waiting for the cue.    :021:

Offline walrus

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 05:14:50 AM »
You should have egged him on so he got in trouble and didn't make his flight  :))

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2020, 10:15:18 AM »
These libtards are going to go full-on ape when Trump wins re-election. Just better prepare for the inevitable as their leaders are priming them to go violent and goading them on, thinking us patriots "silence" means we're afraid and won't respond. Nope - I'm just waiting for the cue.    :021:

They're getting the foundation for their excuses ready for November; headline in USA Today says that intelligence officials are stating Russia is already interfering to help Trump win the election.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2020, 10:09:04 PM »
The Russians!  :))

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 12:39:14 AM »
My dad has a number of trump hats and shirts.
A few weeks back he was out to lunch with a friend when a woman came up and said '" I just had to walk over and tell you how much I hate Trump " then proceeded to rant about how much she hates him.
No she absolutely did not " have to " walk over and interrupt a complete strangers lunch for political BS , liberal politics have infected everything and I'm too young to be hating everything but I have to.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline slip knot

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 02:17:37 PM »

They're getting the foundation for their excuses ready for November; headline in USA Today says that intelligence officials are stating Russia is already interfering to help Trump win the election.

I read somewhere that the intelligence briefing was that they Russians were helping Bernies campaign. But that's still like helping Trump :D

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 02:21:46 PM »

I read somewhere that the intelligence briefing was that they Russians were helping Bernies campaign. But that's still like helping Trump :D

Yeah, it's Trumps fault!   :-[

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 06:10:31 AM »
This headline will get some panties in a wodd.... I like it

Trump has flipped 9th Circuit -- and some new judges are causing 'shock wave'...

Yeah Trump did it
1776 ................... what happened!