Author Topic: HJE and WRIGHT TOOL both rule !!!  (Read 2196 times)

Offline hickory n Steel

HJE and WRIGHT TOOL both rule !!!
« on: September 10, 2019, 03:48:16 PM »
A few weeks ago I made my first HJE order.
One of the tools in that order was a Wright tool 2406 6" 1/4 extension which had an inoperable detent.
I contacted HJE who told me WRIGHT would take care of me and to contact him back if  nothing happened.
When nothing did I contacted them and HJE took care of me, I just got the extension yesterday.

Today I was surprised by a package from WRIGHT , as it turns out they had sent me a replacement extension after all.
I just contacted HJE to tell them I'd be returning the extension they sent me and the sales rep honestly cared more that WRIGHT had taken care of me than about getting their extension back.
I've got the return address off the package from yesterday and the extension will be going back to them, it's not right of me to keep it and I could not cheat such a great company anyways.

I'll be a returning customer for sure.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline Jamesyarbrough

Re: HJE and WRIGHT TOOL both rule !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 08:30:08 PM »
Awesome. I love their pricing but i never buy anything because the shipping cost

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 07:48:34 AM »
Awesome. I love their pricing but i never buy anything because the shipping cost
Find a few things you want, it's actually.harder to only buy one thing than it is to find multiple things you want.
Always lookin' to learn

Offline torqueman2002

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 08:17:20 AM »
Good karma!

When you do the right thing, it benefits you.

;)
"I got to show the young boys how not to do it. I haven't showed them everything not to do, yet. It's a big job!" - Otto Kilcher

Offline Jamesyarbrough

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 11:06:13 AM »
Find a few things you want, it's actually.harder to only buy one thing than it is to find multiple things you want.

I did. They have awesome deals on prybars and screwdrivers.  But 8 d8dnt want to pay $50 shipping for 50 in tools.