Author Topic: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.  (Read 35621 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Re: Looks like the Dems are going to go for impeachment.
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2019, 09:17:40 PM »
I customized my truck awhile back, I think it came out good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a brave man Bob! I really mean that -- because if I were to do that around here in the DC area, my truck would be vandalized in a NY minute. It's happened to a few good friends who had Trump stickers on their cars and two of them were severely damaged. I have also avoided any NRA stickers for the same reason; even though I'm an Endowment Life Member.

The loons around here are rabid with TDS, and to a great extent many of the prime culprits are feminist females.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2019, 09:33:48 PM »

You're a brave man Bob! I really mean that -- because if I were to do that around here in the DC area, my truck would be vandalized in a NY minute. It's happened to a few good friends who had Trump stickers on their cars and two of them were severely damaged. I have also avoided any NRA stickers for the same reason; even though I'm an Endowment Life Member.

The loons around here are rabid with TDS, and to a great extent many of the prime culprits are feminist females.

I agree. The local scene is so heavily tilt towards illegal loving, pot loving, abortion loving, whatever-you-slap-a-progressive-name on it loving I keep my vehicles plain and bland.

Offline slip knot

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2019, 10:29:00 PM »
I put a MAGA sticker on the farm truck but the 2019 goes incognito, just a small NRA sticker. Too many crazies out there.

Offline jabberwoki

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »
Shit, I love wearing this shirt out in the wild....
Is the need enough? Or does the want suffice?

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2019, 05:39:13 AM »
Shit, I love wearing this shirt out in the wild....

:))
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #110 on: October 16, 2019, 08:31:32 AM »
I wear a Trump hat every single day and get nothing but positive comments from the young and old. Nothing on the truck as I do have to venture into enemy territory sometimes.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2019, 07:28:02 PM »

Same thing here in red state Kansas. t does not matter where you live, the left will vandalize or damage your property. Heck, they finally beat me, for years at every election the theiving Dems and leftists would steal my political yard signs. Due to that kind of stuff I have zero respect for the left and would never EVER vote Democrat.
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »

Same thing here in red state Kansas. t does not matter where you live, the left will vandalize or damage your property. Heck, they finally beat me, for years at every election the theiving Dems and leftists would steal my political yard signs. Due to that kind of stuff I have zero respect for the left and would never EVER vote Democrat.

I fully expect to get vandalized. Every time I come out of a store I look down the side checking for key marks. It’s a long story.

Back when Kapershit was kneeling and then Trump called them out. ( I’m glad he did) Some, most of the teams did the stupid lock arms crap and my Steelers stayed in the locker room, except for Alejandro Villanuava a decorated war veteran. I was so enraged at the Steelers I pulled my 15 year old Steelers tag off and threw it in the trash. I promptly ordered my Trump plate and am prepared to fix damage it I have to. I have literally had dozens of old white guys like me stop and give me the thumbs up or voice their approval. Unfortunately I have had several people come up and in a lowered whisper tell me that they approve, and I Loudly respond that they shouldn’t be ashamed because I’m not.

So I guess I am one of those guys who is mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.