Author Topic: 9/11 was just "some thing done by some people"  (Read 7935 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: 9/11 was just "some thing done by some people"
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 06:21:04 PM »
All right.....................Elroy is done hearing about that towel head sack of dung

Get it straight

Elroy would like to bitch slap that cunt but real good ...............repeatedly.............. "that's your something"

Elroy is not advocating violence mind ya. That bitch simply needs an attitude adjustment and a little education on where her rights to freedom of speech comes from. Obviously Piss-low-see can't keep these POS's in line. Mark Elroy's words................ watch it all back fire on the Dims but good come 2020

It wouldn't hurt for that bitch to learn how to form a complete sentence either; Piss on ALL of em

Agreed wholeheartedly, sir.

I don't advocate violence easily. In our society we have freedom of speech, a very precious freedom which millions of good people sacrificed to preserve. And if someone wants to use that right to espouse falsehoods, stupidity, and false religions, then - much as I might dislike it - they have that right.
But when someone in leadership says the things that these twits are saying - dumber and dumber, insulting Americans and stomping on the blood of those who died for that right (while hiding behind that right) - then, they can expect backlash. They should know better. But then they turn and say I'm the racist for confronting them. Sorry, Charlie, you say or do something stupid in public, then you open yourself up to ridicule or pushback. And if you "supposedly" represent a constituency, then you better be certain that what you're saying is prudent and how you say it is sensible. If not, you get what you deserve. And if your supporters feel the need to give in to violence, then they'd better be prepared for a fight.

The Bible says there's a time for peace and a time for war (Eccl. 3). This tells me that war and bloodshed are an option. Not the first option, and certainly not the best option, but it is AN option. Like the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for....because you might just get it!"

Offline fatfillup

Re: 9/11 was just "some thing done by some people"
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 11:59:20 AM »
You guys might be on to something.  Clinton helped Trump win with her deplorables comment.  Ohmar may very well have sealed her fate with those comments.  We can only hope the electorate has a long term memory, the economy stays strong and Trump doesn't do anything too stupid or outlandish.   I wouldn't bet on any of the above but we can hope.  Actually, I do think the economy will stay strong for a few more years.