Author Topic: Green New Deal  (Read 5758 times)

Offline stokester

• Air-cooled!
Green New Deal
« on: February 16, 2019, 07:21:25 AM »
Pretty much says it all...
Nick
Yorktown, VA

Offline Heiny57

Re: Green New Deal
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 07:36:18 AM »
Yep, she reminds me of a pie in the sky high school kid. She will be a one term wonder after the Amazon debacle.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 08:51:36 AM »
Yep, she reminds me of a pie in the sky high school kid. She will be a one term wonder after the Amazon debacle.

I wish that were true, but the people in her district are dumb as sh/t.  We'll see.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 08:59:44 AM »

I wish that were true, but the people in her district are dumb as sh/t.  We'll see.

I tend to agree 67, but she is so clueless she might just step on enough of the wrong toes to get thrown under the bus.

We had Ron Barber as our reps for 2 terms - simply because he was a "survivor" of the Tucson shooting of Giffords. No qualifications other than that. And he didn't do anything of note while in. Not a thing.
This bimbette can't keep her stupid trap shut for a single day - hopefully that'll derail her farting train.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 09:36:11 AM »

I tend to agree 67, but she is so clueless she might just step on enough of the wrong toes to get thrown under the bus.

We had Ron Barber as our reps for 2 terms - simply because he was a "survivor" of the Tucson shooting of Giffords. No qualifications other than that. And he didn't do anything of note while in. Not a thing.
This bimbette can't keep her stupid trap shut for a single day - hopefully that'll derail her farting train.

I've been reading how a lot of senior democrats in the house are already sick of her and are going to be looking to "primary" her in 2020.  That's what they'll have to do because a Republican will never win that district.

Right now, she's a gift to Republicans as every day she says something dumber than the day before.   :))
boop/bop/beep

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 10:38:04 AM »

I've been reading how a lot of senior democrats in the house are already sick of her and are going to be looking to "primary" her in 2020.  That's what they'll have to do because a Republican will never win that district.

Exactly......... her base voters are poor millennials and when the Dem machine kicks in she will get primaried very easily.  They run the machines and count the votes.   :))
MAGA

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 03:43:14 PM »
The only "green" in this Green New Deal is all the green certain elites are going to get from it.
While the rest of us freeze, go naked, and starve.   >:(

Offline stokester

• Air-cooled!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 05:14:00 PM »
But it's "like" what we need to do for the earth.
Nick
Yorktown, VA

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 06:38:39 PM »
“Totally”
MAGA

Offline ken w.

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »

Welcome to my world.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 09:45:58 PM »

Welcome to my world.

I'd think that things in the area you're at Ken would be maybe just a little better than the metropolitan areas.  But then again the state government is everywhere.