Author Topic: Tesla's problems continue  (Read 14088 times)

Offline highland512

Re: Tesla's problems continue
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
Yeah -speaking of Bezos, DC traffic is going to be maddening once they get that HQ up and running. The current Crystal City location around the Pentagon is already one of the most congested traffic corridors in the DC area, and in the entire state of Virginia for that matter. Top that off with the immediate real estate investment frenzy that started the minute the deal was announced, and you have a colossal greed fueled speculative market in an already congested and overpriced Arlington County VA. People with moderate incomes will not be able to work and live in that part of the county anymore.

It's been slightly over a week since the announcement, and prices for apartment rentals, condos, and single family homes are skyrocketing. Everybody wants a piece of the Amazon $$$ action. I can't wait to sell in two years and get the heck out of Dodge.

We where landing at Reagan and driving to our Project in Front Royal. If I had to drive through that mess daily I would get the heck out of Dodge NOW!! 

I feel bad for the businesses in New York though, how in the hell they continue to business there is beyond me. The state of NY basically is going to hand them the $1.5 billion bill to get Amazon to move there.

Andrew Cuomo comment on the Amazon package.
 “It’s not a level playing field to begin with. All things being equal, if we do nothing, they’re going to Texas.”

Well you dont say  :-[
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:40:47 PM by highland512 »