Author Topic: Charlie Brown is RACIST!!!  (Read 13301 times)

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

Re: Charlie Brown is RACIST!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 11:11:09 PM »
The loudest cries of racism almost always come from racists! 

Linus was sitting at the head of the table. Snoopy is the only one wearing a hat.
What about Scooby Do? There's no black or Asian character. Those are "racist" too!   :))

It's all the left has - divide and conquer, inequality, racism, elitism. I actually read a story the other day about Sponge Bob Squarepants being insensitive and insulting.   :P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:13:14 PM by bonneyman »

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 07:53:26 AM »
The loudest cries of racism almost always come from racists!

Linus was sitting at the head of the table. Snoopy is the only one wearing a hat.
What about Scooby Do? There's no black or Asian character. Those are "racist" too!   :))

It's all the left has - divide and conquer, inequality, racism, elitism. I actually read a story the other day about Sponge Bob Squarepants being insensitive and insulting.   :P

Nuff said ........!

Pep
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 08:56:46 AM »
The left has to be a victim.
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline john k

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »
The thought that came to me is this:  Charles Schultz was writing this in the 1950s.   It very probably brave of him to include a black character in his cartoon script.   To shut down the critics of the time,  he may have  placed the black character on the opposite side of the table, at the time, in much of the country black people weren't allowed in white restaurants.     We must remember to not judge the past with the perceptions of today. 

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »
what about pigpen?

the dirty white kid didn't even get  to go!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:28:32 PM by skfarmer »
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »
what about pigpen?

the dirty white kid didn't even get  to go!

I did not see Shroder either! ( The little nerd that played the piano)
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 07:31:12 AM »
I would like to think some of complaints were in jest but reading a little further, I see some were serious.  I was glad to see some of the rebuttals to the complaints were strong and some coming from black folks. 

Yes is seems some folks will take any opportunity to complain and the race card is played way to often for crap that isn't racist.  It really hurts the cause. 

Given how long we have been "fighting" racism, it almost seems that there are some who are complaining really don't want racism to stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I wonder what$ in it for them?

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 08:00:33 AM »
Used to be a time when someone was called a "racist" it was considered the ultimate rebuke, and was often accompanied by severe social consequences. These days the "race card" has been played so often by the left, that any person who stands for legal immigration, welfare reform, Christian values, and law and order government is now openly mocked as a racist. The term has lost its meaning and social stigma, and is now received mostly as a worn out Democrat media slogan.

Offline Rewind

• Howdy Folks!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 09:10:20 AM »
Charlie Brown said it best himself........"Good Grief"!!!!
Hanging in, Hanging on, Hanging out!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 10:02:16 AM »
Everything is racist today. It's ridiculous. To me it's lost all it's force - sort of like antibiotic-resistant germs. The same old drugs have been used - and abused - for so long they are no longer work effectively. So it is with virtually 90% of the racism charges. It's the same with hypocrisy. Most politicians of the past were scorned if charges of hypocrisy stuck. Now being a hypocrite is a badge of honor!

I mean, how racist can we be when - as a country - we elected a black president???  But racism and other gross charges are all the Lefties have these days. They have no workable solutions - heck, they don't even have a credible party platform - other than "against Trump". And if not by hook then by crook! All they're doing is whipping up idle, ignorant minds and stirring up violence. It's not going to end well for them - and it's going to be catastrophic for the underlings.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »

8)

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 05:03:38 PM »

Yep, much ado about nothing. It is best to just ignore the crowd screaming racist about every little thing as they have no idea what true racism is.

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 08:52:28 PM »
I mean, how racist can we be when - as a country - we elected a black president???  But racism and other gross charges are all the Lefties have these days. They have no workable solutions - heck, they don't even have a credible party platform - other than "against Trump". And if not by hook then by crook! All they're doing is whipping up idle, ignorant minds and stirring up violence. It's not going to end well for them - and it's going to be catastrophic for the underlings.

Once Obama got elected the formula was simple: either STFU and go along with whatever bullshit the Obama junta wanted, or protest and be forever labelled a racist.  In 2017, 2018, you'd be a white supremacist.

If you voted for Trump you're an uneducated dumbass deplorable who's too stupid to know you're voting against your own interests.  2016 was a fluke and if Mueller's report hasn't gotten Trump impeached and removed from office before 2020, then Trump will lose in a landslide to whatever superior candidate the Democrats run, no matter if it's Beto, Bernie, Booker, or some other dumbf/k.

That's what we're up against.  They refuse to learn why Trump won, they'd rather chalk it up to deplorables and Russian interference.  This is why they will lose again.
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2018, 09:36:22 PM »
.......If you voted for Trump you're an uneducated dumbass deplorable......

Hey, I resemble that remark! (And I'm proud of it!) >:D

I'm surprised Hillary put her glass of Chardonnay down long enough to utter that nonsense. She hasn't stopped drinking since November 7th, 2016.  :))