Author Topic: Here we go! Hallmark Christmas movies considered racist --  (Read 8601 times)

Offline goodfellow

• Global Moderator
Here we go! Hallmark Christmas movies considered racist --
« on: December 02, 2018, 10:21:51 AM »
The progressive loons are now attacking the Hallmark Channel's Christmas season movie line-up as being "too white!". It never ceases to amaze me that there are certain people in our society that live and actually thrive off of creating politically correct controversy. Yet no one dares call the BET channel "too black!").

These people look for ways to take a wholesome theme or concept and twist it to such an extent that it eventually becomes socially unacceptable (in their twisted view of the world).

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/hallmark-christmas-movies-fire-white/

https://www.christianpost.com/news/slate-attacks-hallmark-christmas-movies-for-being-too-white-too-trump-210303/

..... and people wonder why large numbers of Americans in "flyover country" voted for Pres. Trump.

Couple the "whiteness" of Hallmark with this new progressive phenomenon, and you have a perfect storm developing in our cultural future. Apparently it's becoming a "thing" in atheist and satanist circles.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/black-christmas-trees-hottest-holiday-trend-this-season
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:20:21 PM by goodfellow »

Offline slip knot

Re: Here we go! Hallmark Christmas movies considered racist --
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 10:40:57 AM »
They keep pushing the minority ideas until they become mainstream. We've already lost the battle on LBGT fags. They are the norm now.

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 11:59:44 AM »
It's a war of ideologies. Left vs right, conservative vs liberal, normal vs. homo. And I think more conservatives are waking up to the FACT that it is a war. Too many folks have tried to play "nice" and amiable, only to finally start seeing that the lefties really hates them and their views. perhaps it's not too let.

Actually it's a battle of right vs wrong, but I'm trying to avoid the moral "cow paddies" in the discussion.

Offline highland512

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 07:52:34 AM »
Hallmark should play a couple Tyler Perry movies, would that make this fair?

Offline 34Ply

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 09:31:13 AM »
Have you seen whats on the Oprah channel, it's 95% black. They have Ebony magazine, black pride day, Gay pride day, the list goes on. Can you imagine a white pride day, antifa would set a 50 cal. One of the wife's channels dictates that 33% of there shows must have gay and lesbian partners.  In reading this back over I think what kind of racist wrote this. That's not the fact. I'm just pointing out the way it's going in America. The news channels report the trouble with America is OLD WHITE MEN and something has to be done about them, what are the impling? I'm a old white man and wondering when the left will start the purge. They can start with me but they better pack a lunch because it will take a while.

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 09:33:04 AM »
I am out of touch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,still, didn't know what or who Slate was.  Still don't who reads it but what a bunch of BS.

If you don't like Hallmark movies, don't watch them, it ain't that hard. 

Some of the comments I read were quite condemning on the Slate article, so that is good.

As we know, the left will never have a live and let live attitude until we all agree with them. 

Also pretty sure Hallmark is a non government entity so they have the right to play any darn thing they please as long as it makes money for them. 

Offline Lookin4_67GalaxieConv

• Ran when parked
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »
Basically this...
boop/bop/beep

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:31 PM »
Well, I guess the weather is racist because snow is white. ;D

Offline Rusty

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 08:06:35 PM »
"Purge old white guys" = need to buy back hoe
"Those wars are unjust which are undertaken without provocation.
 For only a war waged for revenge or defense can be just"

Marcus Tullius Cicero