Author Topic: The insanity continues: VeggieTales is racist!  (Read 9544 times)

Offline bonneyman

The insanity continues: VeggieTales is racist!
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:52:56 PM »
Me guess all the white vegetables are making the veggies of color feel bad!  :))

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/veggietales-is-racist-and-dangerous-for-children-california-students-claim

Offline slip knot

Re: The insanity continues: VeggieTales is racist!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 08:13:59 PM »
I was wandering around the grocery store this evening and noticed them playing Christmas music already. White Christmas was the song. I was surprised it hasn't been outlawed yet.

Offline Uncle Buck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 08:43:10 PM »
You boys better hold on cause I'm gonna have to stand on it!

Offline bonneyman

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 09:00:06 PM »
On second thought I guess a sweet onion is white.....but who'd want to be a smelly onion?  :o

I did see some idiots wearing white paint on their faces, supposedly shaming Caucasians with "white face". I wasn't offended - actually, I laughed. All I could think of was if they donned a red round nose and a hat they'd pass for a clown!  :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 09:02:14 PM by bonneyman »

Offline fatfillup

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:38:23 AM »
A group of students at a California college’s “Annual Whiteness Forum”

Well I think this is all you need to know.  A whiteness forum isn't held to promote whiteness, its held to demonize it, especially if promoted by liberal colleges

I am surprised they didn't complain about some of the veggies not being portrayed as LGBT

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 09:07:46 AM »
A group of students at a California college’s “Annual Whiteness Forum”

Well I think this is all you need to know.  A whiteness forum isn't held to promote whiteness, its held to demonize it, especially if promoted by liberal colleges

I am surprised they didn't complain about some of the veggies not being portrayed as LGBT

The name of the professor is "Dreama Moon" so that helps explain it. Veggies cannot be LGBTXYZ or the flowers would not be pollinated and they would cease to exist.
Maybe that is why they are pushing all the gender identity crap so the white berth rate slows down while the "immigrants" breed like rabbits.

Offline Der Bugmeister

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 03:19:23 PM »
They're getting mocked for this one, but still!  https://kslnewsradio.com/1895389/anti-animal-language-peta/

It's so tempting to start listening to broadcasters who have pulled "Baby It's Cold Outside" and take careful note of the lyrics of every song they play, then start writing the complaints.  Doesn't "the Grinch" romanticize animal abuse, break and enter, theft and dangerous driving?  It also suggests that all these crimes will be forgiven without consequence if you have a subsequent change of heart and return all the goods.

It's a slippery slope and these fools are picking up speed.   ???