Author Topic: snap-on kra-65c 1982 model  (Read 8760 times)

Offline skfarmer

• Global Moderator
snap-on kra-65c 1982 model
« on: August 21, 2018, 01:06:13 PM »
several years ago. i picked up this micro box and loaded it up. it has a full assortment 3/8 and 1/4 drive sockets and drive tools as well as pliers, screwdrivers, bits sae and metric wrenches, adjustable wrenches. there is even a hammer, small  pry bar and punches in there. part of me wanted a very compact and comprehensive set of tools and part of wanted to see just how much i could get in there.

what i ended up with is what i have here. it is amazing the projects one can do with just this box. it goes on long trips in the car, to friends houses for projects and works well for projects under the sink or behind the home appliances. it is often sitting under my desk waiting to go to work!
from the ashes shall rise a phoenix

i was here when the hangout turned into mexican food site!

Offline john k

Re: snap-on kra-65c 1982 model
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 04:15:16 PM »
A lot better organized than what I use.   .50 cal.  ammo can,  traveled many thousands of miles in my pickup.  Just the basics,  and anymore a second box just for metrics. Yours is a tad more organized.

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 04:16:03 PM »
That's an awesome box with a very comprehensive set of tools in a nice compact package.
Reminds me of my house / go box in some ways, but of course my box is a 17" hip roof box.
I'd love to have such a box, I could really narrow down to just the essentials if it was as compact and compartmentalized as this.
What are the dimensions on this box ?
Always lookin' to learn

Offline hickory n Steel

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
I've got some redundancies in my box and there's no 3/8dr in it, but it's not too far off as far as what types of tools are In it.

Always lookin' to learn