Author Topic: Inauguration crowds  (Read 4805 times)

Offline bonneyman

Re: Inauguration crowds
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 02:44:20 PM »
Just saw a photo of Biteme and Camel laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Good freaking grief I thought I was going to hurl!

And the Obutts, the Bushies, and the Klintoons were standing there, too. The dead soldiers are turning over in their graves, probably glad they ARE unknown at this point!   :38:

Offline Fordguy1964

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 03:05:31 PM »
I'm surprised one of them didn't rise up from the dead and demand they leave!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 03:58:49 PM »
When the steal was finalized today I went to the flagpole for some changes. I removed the Trump flag, which had gotten shredded by a big wind event the last couple of days, and turned the US Flag upside down and added a Gadsden flag. I hope it pisses off my libpuke next door neighbor.

Offline Heiny57

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2021, 07:18:49 PM »
When the steal was finalized today I went to the flagpole for some changes. I removed the Trump flag, which had gotten shredded by a big wind event the last couple of days, and turned the US Flag upside down and added a Gadsden flag. I hope it pisses off my libpuke next door neighbor.

Nice touch. :bravo_2:
MAGA

If you can’t fix it with a hammer, it must be electrical.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2021, 01:32:28 PM »
I like this one.

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »
There are some pretty wild stories about the inauguration out there. Is it fantasy or true, that for you to decide. I did notice the difference in sun angles in the below video and it was supposed to be almost noon in D.C.

https://fb.watch/3cu82vpGrX/