Author Topic: Mad driving skills Cat 740  (Read 3926 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Mad driving skills Cat 740
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:44:20 PM »
I'd say the driver has done this maneuver a few times.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline m_fumich

Re: Mad driving skills Cat 740
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 07:00:08 AM »
The mud certainly helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline highland512

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 07:54:41 AM »
Good luck keeping your job if the safety man see that.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 10:41:08 AM »
It has always amazed me the stunts some pull when they are not paying the bill. Once upon a time field service, got a company car as a standard issue. Nice car and American, not some shit box.

All the employee had to do was take the car in for regular maintenance. Prepaid by the company, during their shift even. Could use the car, on vacation, full usage out side of working hours. Everything for the car was paid for by the company, including parking and tolls.

Look around today see any company car programs, take a wild guess why that is.
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 11:04:15 AM »
It has always amazed me the stunts some pull when they are not paying the bill. Once upon a time field service, got a company car as a standard issue. Nice car and American, not some shit box.

All the employee had to do was take the car in for regular maintenance. Prepaid by the company, during their shift even. Could use the car, on vacation, full usage out side of working hours. Everything for the car was paid for by the company, including parking and tolls.

While I am sure some people abuse those type programs, they are a hassle now for some employers. There is plenty of record keeping and paperwork for the company and employee due to tax liabilities on the use of the vehicle.

Offline highland512

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 04:22:39 PM »
More and more construction companies are going to truck allowances for management instead of company trucks. $1,200-$1,500 a month +fuel costs are turning out to be cheaper when you consider the risks when it comes to lawsuit time after an accident. Ever notice you see less and less passenger vehicles with company names on them? Most of this is due to the lawsuit risk of some people intentaly getting into accidents to bring suits against big pocket companies.     

Offline muddy

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 08:20:56 PM »

Those days arnt completely gone. Where I work salesman get a company car. As for off hrs use I don't believe that's allowed.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 08:35:22 PM »

Those days arnt completely gone. Where I work salesman get a company car. As for off hrs use I don't believe that's allowed.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Yes sales will have cars, Xerox & Eastman Kodak, field service had cars. First 30 years working never owned a car.
1776 ................... what happened!