Author Topic: All those new gun owners can't find ammo --  (Read 6101 times)

Offline TacticalFun

Re: All those new gun owners can't find ammo --
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 03:16:18 PM »
setting alarm for 330 am..............................
Dm

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 11:11:18 AM »
Was in Sportsman Warehouse last Saturday as the wife wanted to get a few things. One box of .44 Special was the only pistol ammo on the shelves. There was plenty of rifle ammo but only in the hunting calibers and it was the high dollar stuff. Two boxes of .223 on the shelf but it was that Blue stuff at $30 for 20 rounds. Plenty of pistols, rifles and shotguns in stock but no buyers while we were there.

Offline highland512

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 08:01:12 AM »
I have noticed a shift in who I see buying guns. For the past 6 months it was moms, mr moms, and urban folks. Now I am seeing the normal crowd of beards and and "from my cold dead hands" t-shirt wearing crowd. I think they are stocking up for worst case politically. The only ammo I see is 7mm, 38 auto, 9mm mak, .50 bmg. Now AR mags are starting to dry up as well. 

Offline john k

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 11:18:23 AM »
Was in our local farm supply store.  Last 2 years the ammo shelves have been full, pistol, rifle, and shotgun.  Now it is over half empty, 9mm, 243, 22-250, all gone.  Very little 12 ga. left.  Since it is upland hunting season,  not surprised to see the shotgun stuff gone.  Check-out lady said they are not receiving shipments of ammo for the past few weeks, havent gotten an answer why.  Reorganized my ammo shelf,  am good.  Moved my two main rifle cal. for better access.  Just cautious,  no neighbors and 10 miles from town.