Author Topic: CL estate tool sale  (Read 7192 times)

Offline DeadNutz

Re: CL estate tool sale
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2019, 12:32:50 AM »
15 Craftsman wrenches 1/4" to 1" but no 7/16" =vv= and a couple of =v= in great shape and one mint Thorsen 3/8" combo.
Large Buffalo and Allied Taiwan combos I didn't want but the worker pulled all the tools off the wall and put them in the bucket, Ridgid pipe wrenches and Stanley Handyman dual vial level.
Air tool rivet head cutters, long handle rivet stem cutters, crimpers and a nice Proto L.A. body file with a sharp 2-sided rasp.
Working ends of the air tool rivet head cutters and notice the 2 different kinds of cutters. The 2 pistons stop the tool at the proper height to avoid cutting the aircraft skin.

Offline pep

• Personal TEXT
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 05:27:15 AM »
DeadNutz's.

Don't get me wrong, but I gotta ask. What does the wife use her tools for, type of projects? I think it would be interesting to know, My wife has a fairly good mechanical mind. Doesn't hesitate to jump in and fix some things. But I never see her wanting or having a 10 grinder :-\

The reason for the question.

Pep
1776 ................... what happened!

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 08:34:52 AM »
It is fine to ask that question pep and the short answer is she will never use it. She just likes having fine tools and she does let me use them. She bought or owns most of the machinery we have. Is she a machinist, welder, or fabricator the answer is no. She grew up in a machine/stamping shop which became hers. She now runs a machine shop here and she may not touch the machines but she knows how to run a machine shop and make money.
She also loves all things mechanical like machinery, airplanes and locomotives.

Offline highland512

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 11:25:09 AM »
Where did you find this unicorn of a woman?

Offline DeadNutz

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:36 PM »
We actually met at a train station. We had bought tickets to take a trip on a private ex-UP dome car and it just worked out.